View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 07:58 PM   #2951
Greater Supremacy Member
Sinkie's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 84,111
I'll just open with cimb since its link to cdp and SRS.
Yeah, just open online lor, then choose and select for them to send u the foms, together with a return envelope with all your details filled in, then just sign n mail back at your convenience within 1 month time. Then just take photo of your ic, back and front and upload or email them to complete once u received the form.

Or else download n print forms damn mafan also..

Last edited by Sinkie; 09-01-2015 at 12:22 AM..
Sinkie is offline