View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 08:30 PM   #2958
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 5,052
actually i am curious, whats the diff between a trading rep, broker, remisier and dealer? i'm asking because i recently requested to change my broker, and the brokerage firm told me that its not possible to change broker? somehow long and short of it, I eventually managed to change my trading rep, and not the broker or remisier.
those with mas license is called trading representative (TR), it can be a house dealer or a remisier

generally remisier is self employed (do own business)
while house dealer draws a salary from the company (employee)
felixleong is offline