2015 : What hoots are you AIMING for this year?

w3ird0lol

Reaction score
wah, i didn't knew that my wishlist could caused everyone to aim at Guan22.

Well, i had read abt the JHA Layla, will be interested to find out lei.

pyu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I already ordered a Schiit Valhalla 2. Too bad its back-ordered.

xuan87

Reaction score
Somewhat expecting a JHA Katie 1 yr later, flagship of flagships.

Actually I don't see JHA's flagships as being an upgrade to one another as they tend to have different sound signatures. Out of the JH13, JH16 and Roxanne, I still prefer the JH13 out of the 3.

I think only those who must have JHA's latest CIEM will be dulan. If not, just enjoy what you have now and change only if you prefer the sound of the newest one.

widget

Reaction score
Actually I don't see JHA's flagships as being an upgrade to one another as they tend to have different sound signatures. Out of the JH13, JH16 and Roxanne, I still prefer the JH13 out of the 3.

I think only those who must have JHA's latest CIEM will be dulan. If not, just enjoy what you have now and change only if you prefer the sound of the newest one.

Same here.
Even though I'm a CF Roxanne owner, still prefer the SQ of JH13 over the other 2.
My Roxanne has been spending time inside the drybox for the past month or two as I've been using my headphones lately.

chillisauce

Reaction score
Aiming to change tubes for my bottle head crack, and possibly upgrade my bifrost with the uber board, and while shopping with schiit, maybe a lyr 2?

Oh, and a 4pin/XLR cable for my alpha dog.

Hopefully can come true!

xuan87

Reaction score
Aiming to change tubes for my bottle head crack, and possibly upgrade my bifrost with the uber board, and while shopping with schiit, maybe a lyr 2?

Oh, and a 4pin/XLR cable for my alpha dog.

Hopefully can come true!

Go balanced Schiit ;)

ewng

Reaction score
Aiming leh not confirm hoot. Keep take potshot at ppl. U next monday jialat liao. Accumulating negative karma.

Ya man...aiming only not say confirm will hoot...if nice and price swee then hoot dah... :D

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aiming leh not confirm hoot. Keep take potshot at ppl. U next monday jialat liao. Accumulating negative karma.

Curse him forever no fate to take morning glory photos
bth both of you, early morning take potshots at me also.

Just saying the actual product haven't come out nia, y'all come down take potshots riao.

Zeebais, zeebais everywhere.

Last edited:

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bth both of you, early morning take potshots at me also.

Just saying the actual product haven't come out nia, y'all come down take potshots riao.

Zeebais, zeebais everywhere.

Didnt know cannot aim things that is not out yet. Then u take potshot at ppl. Wonder who the zeebai

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Didnt know cannot aim things that is not out yet. Then u take potshot at ppl. Wonder who the zeebai
ps moi brain not working very well today....

But chiu ish still a zeebai. :s39:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.