Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Date: Tuesday, 20 Jan 2015
Time: 6.30pm
Venue: Asia Market Café @Fairmount Hotel
Price: $65++ (before 50% discount)

1. duriand24

Add me as tbc? Can only confirm on the day itself though cos I only landing back in sg at 5 pm. Depends on how much stuff I carrying :)

duriand24

Reaction score
Venue: Asian Market Café @Fairmount Hotel

1. duriand24
2. Robin
3. Toons (tbc)

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Me too for fairmount if got place (only four, is it?) I can be on reserved list??

No worries, durian has all bases covered. 1 to 3 pax he use card promo. 4 to 8 pax, he use voucher promo :D

duriand24

Reaction score
Venue: Asia Market Café @Fairmount Hotel

1. duriand24
2. Robin
3. Toons (tbc)
4. Siloti
5. Striker22 (tbc)

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PI went a few times last year, also called to confirm, they served snow crab legs, but nothing compared to those in Claymore or Hilton, just passable for the 50% price. Their oysters and salmon sashimi are very fresh, and I particularly like the latter!

As for Marriott, what's the difference between their weekday dinner and weekend lunch? Any specials? I have another trip in end Jan, Feb is probably a month pack with CNY celebrations, so I think maybe can try only after CNY liaoz. I called Mariott and there are so many restrictions. Told me each table can only have one Amex, and two member cannot be together and must be in separate table, blah, blah, blah.:s12:

Can call on the day itself to confirm the snow crab legs? For me, the food there is okay for the price. Dun mind going if there are crab legs n for the company :D

For marriott, have to ask Carey or call to ask. I only know tat dinner have lobsters (most of the time) whereas lunch dun have, although there was once or twice they had it for Sun lunch. For crab legs, i think its only dinner n sun lunch iirc. Not sure abt the rest of the spread.

Err, for use of multiple cards, they are more flexible in that they can at least arrange for 2 side by side tables. For AMC n equinox ... gd luck ...

lol, i meant using amex card?

Yes.

Aliceeee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello ^^
Can anyone confirm if kushinbo buffet is good?
Thinking of going there for birthday celebration tonight at jurong pointttt
It's quite ex though, but is it good hahaha
Thanks ^^

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.