Trip to europe - looking out for airline promotions

UptheToon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi UpTheToon, thank you for your reply! hmm, it's actually going to be my first time flying alone on such a beautifullong flight. :( So I'm a quite scared.. hahaha! I guess direct flights will always be theis expensive..

First time fly alone is nervous. Any doha and Emirates airport quite idiot proof. And I prefer a transit then sit in aeroplane so long all the way. Dubai airport is very big and can walk walk and got sleeping lounge.

And to me SQ ranks lower in terms of comfort to Emirates and Qatar. Their leg room is better for me.

Project_Xco

Reaction score
Not necessarly direct flight is always expensive. If you notice the price to Europe, the standard promotion price is around $950+ for qatar and emirates.

Flying to london is about $100 more. I usualky fly to cheaper airports such as Paris and take train to london.

Hi UpTheToon, thank you for your reply! hmm, it's actually going to be my first time flying alone on such a long flight. :( So I'm a quite scared.. hahaha! I guess direct flights will always be theis expensive..

guitar123

Reaction score
We have been going to Europe in recent years. Just have to keep looking out for deals on various airline websites and book the tickets when the deals come up.

We have flown with SQ, Emirates, Swiss International.

Later this year will fly with Qatar.

acetylcholine

Master Member
Reaction score
If you require more space, try to avoid Qatar's 787s. Seat pitch and width almost close to LCC's standards. You won't be used to it if you have been spoilt by their 77Ws. :(

a1v1n_

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1fbe76a2-3561-4c4e-83cc-a97e45420281600973407.jpg

Saw this on ST today.

Sent from ME using GAGT

lugia88

Reaction score
QATAR PROMOTION NOW!!!!!!1
CHEAP fly to london .. fly out from italy .. for 2pax .. 2.3k .. cheap???

my hand itchy, about to click buy liao

nomoney25

Master Member
Reaction score
QATAR PROMOTION NOW!!!!!!1
CHEAP fly to london .. fly out from italy .. for 2pax .. 2.3k .. cheap???

my hand itchy, about to click buy liao

I got fly to London, out from barcelona $950 per pax. Bought in 2014 may

scorpiokeong

Reaction score
I am checking out the Qatar promotion as well. Will be travelling in March but have not booked tickets yet. Took a quick look, 3 pax travelling from Sin to Lon for approx $3.3k, good price?

First time flying to Europe, intending to stay around for around 2 weeks. Need some advice here!

lordnaj

Reaction score
I am checking out the Qatar promotion as well. Will be travelling in March but have not booked tickets yet. Took a quick look, 3 pax travelling from Sin to Lon for approx $3.3k, good price?

First time flying to Europe, intending to stay around for around 2 weeks. Need some advice here!
pretty cheap. i bought slightly below 1k each but that was about 3 weeks ago

sheldoncooper

Reaction score

not the cheapest but cheap

JDelphiNet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Try checking Emirates. Around 3.3k as well but supposedly a better airline.

Check out KLM as well. They're having a promo currently. Depending on which day you fly out, you can get a tix for under 1k each (usually weekdays).

:Later,

orionmiz

Master Member
Reaction score
The promotions for KLM and Qatar seems rather attractive, but the downside is that KLM uses the 3-4-3 seat configuration for their B77W planes and newer/refitted B772 planes (just like the 3-4-3 configuration in Emirates and Etihad B777 planes) on SG bound flights, and Qatar uses the 3-3-3 seat configuration on B788 planes on SG bound flights. So you may want to consider that as well, especially for mid to long-haul flights.

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lots of comparison between emirates and qatar, i research and read review a bit on both too.. i think both seems to be top notch airline in term of service and having high ranking in top airline every year.

emirates seems to be more luxury and branded airline, of course price is higher too. Transit in dubai, review says that airport quite good to spend time.

qatar lower price and review that they have more leg space which is good for long haul flight. downside is previously transit in doha airport is bad.. but now with new airport might be better?

ziplockbag

Reaction score
What is the general take on Klm? Are their flights very old? See that sometimes they uses air France plane. Which one better

xrubiksx

Reaction score
What is the general take on Klm? Are their flights very old? See that sometimes they uses air France plane. Which one better

personally i took a couple of KLM flights before and i honestly couldn't ask for more. haha! perhaps because other flights i took were ryanair/sas/norwegian etc., which are all budget airline. haha! I've never taken air france before so i can't give u a good comparison between the two, but KLM alone i would say its good, conditions, services & food offered were alright :s13:

lugia88

Reaction score
personally i took a couple of KLM flights before and i honestly couldn't ask for more. haha! perhaps because other flights i took were ryanair/sas/norwegian etc., which are all budget airline. haha! I've never taken air france before so i can't give u a good comparison between the two, but KLM alone i would say its good, conditions, services & food offered were alright :s13:

by KLM is not cheap, i check them out sums up to abt 1.7k for multi city .. take SQ sua!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.