[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

eibwen

Reaction score
Gonna buy metal slime ps4 le..got discount code to share bo? Otherwise this sun I buy from qisahn

I also saw that bundle. But I am more looking for bundles with 2 controllers etc...Is that game good? I played the old one on GBA. LOVED IT!!!!But juz worried that it will be disappointing in the end.

danxiaogui86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rakuten iShoptree now selling ps4 console set at $511.20

10 sets only. use code PS4SET upon checkout.

Do use shopback account to get cashback too.

PS: PM me your email if u dun have shopback, i can send u a invite and upon purchase have additional $5 dollar cashback too.

Cloudi

Reaction score
Gonna buy metal slime ps4 le..got discount code to share bo? Otherwise this sun I buy from qisahn

You missed the deal from lazada. Gotten the whole set at lazada for $589 then plus shopback discount additional $20 off. Total damage $569

eibwen

Reaction score
Guys u all mean sony as in sony shop?????or purchase online? If purhase online,how u all deal with the regional issue

eibwen

Reaction score
Guys I heard from one of the shop staff I went last nite that there might be new year bundle coming up. But he say is rumors only. How true do you think? And also, all the 3 shops I went dun offer any more games bundles. Where should I go for this kinda bundle?

catzilla123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys I heard from one of the shop staff I went last nite that there might be new year bundle coming up. But he say is rumors only. How true do you think? And also, all the 3 shops I went dun offer any more games bundles. Where should I go for this kinda bundle?

what design? console with Ang Bao decal? :eek::eek:

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Try Sony store at Serangoon Nex. Always see the bundles there.

Raging_Cajun

Master Member
Reaction score
Wonder silver set still can wait for deals not....or just get at game shop now...most shops also selling at 689...

dahimomo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just came back from nex
Yup sony still got stocks for season bundle
Ps4 with camera
Or just the console itself
All available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.