SCB SingPost/Spree Card

louist

Reaction score
Intriguing! The $500 requirement is somewhat annoying. But could be useful for when making large purchases online.

(Have to live with the uncertainty of not knowing for sure if your purchase qualifies... Nice to see they've identified Amazon as qualifying, though.)

Also, Max cashback of S$50 per month means you stop earning beyond $714ish of online purchases. A little troublesome to track. But worth doing if your spending pattern fits it (the supermarket cashback is pretty good too).

swordspirit

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Intriguing! The $500 requirement is somewhat annoying. But could be useful for when making large purchases online.

Also, Max cashback of S$50 per month means you stop earning beyond $714ish of online purchases. A little troublesome to track. But worth doing if your spending pattern fits it (the supermarket cashback is pretty good too).

Interesting, I could make some fixed spending everymonth via vbox.

naro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

(Have to live with the uncertainty of not knowing for sure if your purchase qualifies... Nice to see they've identified Amazon as qualifying, though.)

but 6% for supermarket ends on 1st July 2015.

toiregi

Reaction score
Looks good

2014 was the year for FRANK,

could 2015 be the year for Singpost SCB?

hyperbole

Master Member
Reaction score
Don't need to be sarcastic. This card has been around for a while. If nobody knows anything then so be it.

purpletoysmum

Reaction score
The rebate for online transactions is recent. Not yet tried and tested. That's why nobody can answer your questions yet....we can update each other when we try okay? Who would be the guinea pig then?

hyperbole

Master Member
Reaction score
The rebate percentage was recently revised but the online transaction rebate was there all along. Will test some transactions and update.

ASummerDay

Reaction score
where can I check is starhub bill pay online entitle to the rebate, also is there a min charge for each transaction especially in supermarket to entitle the cash rebate.

Thanks in advance for the answer if any know.

jentang

Reaction score
No min for transactions. Even a few cents also can. I asked them before on the online transactions and they only direct me back to their terms and conditions page. Have not tried starhub. Only tried iherb before and they gave the 6% (promotion back then).

Too bad this month have to buy a lot for cny, no more excess to get their 7% online.

where can I check is starhub bill pay online entitle to the rebate, also is there a min charge for each transaction especially in supermarket to entitle the cash rebate.

kelvinkezz

Reaction score
The 'qualifying retail transactions' term is very vague. Anyway, this is better than OCBC Frank for the time being.

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't need to be sarcastic. This card has been around for a while. If nobody knows anything then so be it.

7% rebate is definitely just out from oven, like I said even over the weekend the new and old pages are getting mixed up. They probably haven't informed the current card holders of the changes and also the new T&C. You are already expecting people to have experience with the exclusion list? That's jumping the gun. With a new mechanism at work, one never know for certain what's behind the scenes so just wait and see if you are not willing to be the first to try, no point asking.

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

There isn't anywhere to check, you either need to try it out yourself or wait for people to feedback.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.