Keppel Corporation *Official* (SGX: BN4)

felixleong

Banned
Reaction score
Just curious Felix.i rmb u mentioned 8.80 quite a few times.Any other reason besides that number being lucky?Or u expecting resistance at that price?

Oh because i taking $8.00 as the support level in which many came in buy in huge volume, kep corp was un able to break below $8

So 10% up from there is around 8.80, which may be an important resistance level that is hard to push pass, must see how it forms up in the months to come

Tooi Kono Machi De

Master Member
Reaction score
if u pull out the 3 month chart, you will see resistance around that level when it last spike up big. In fact, 8.86.

Oic...too bad I small player nia. Cant throw abit abit and keep rest for dividends..Needa think hard if wanna hold or release to fund other counter purchases at XD..

felixleong

Banned
Reaction score
Oic...too bad I small player nia. Cant throw abit abit and keep rest for dividends..Needa think hard if wanna hold or release to fund other counter purchases at XD..

I see, i think most important is have a target level in mind. Hit that level liao just throw, be discilpned. Unless u holding for long term and dividends then ignore the noise.

Stay calm and collect dividends

Tooi Kono Machi De

Master Member
Reaction score
I see, i think most important is have a target level in mind. Hit that level liao just throw, be discilpned. Unless u holding for long term and dividends then ignore the noise.

Stay calm and collect dividends

Yes but must see the dividends attractive anot also ma. Noise affects dividends also no? Somemore after the buyover of Kepland..Dont think dividends will be that attractive le

Departure81

Reaction score
Drop a lot buy more, go up a lot sell. If not just hold and collect dividends. Good problem to have hahaha

Departure81

Reaction score
Yes but must see the dividends attractive anot also ma. Noise affects dividends also no? Somemore after the buyover of Kepland..Dont think dividends will be that attractive le

In the long run the buyout adds value to the company, with oil being so volatile, being more diversified also not really a bad thing lah.. Dividends should be able to maintain same amount, or even increase, but thats just my opinion. :s13:

simon_84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i only got 1000 shares, hit my TP i sell already, confirm capital gains more than div.

neolaw

Reaction score

luci3l

Reaction score
any chance oil drop to < 30 and keppel drop to 6. would be interesting to see

felixleong

Banned
Reaction score
Once Sembcorp Marine announce their report, will shoot to $3.20 anot

Semb marine i am afraid to say is a big coin flip
Can chiong big or fall fast
Most important is their brazil delivery
Previously got rumours of delay (if delay have to pay customer $$) leading to worries
So next report hope got updates, see delivery to brAzil yard and final works (80% done left 20% to do at brazil yard)
Okay or not

Anyway goood luck!!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.