All Latest Brokerages Sign Up Promotions; Rewards; Additional Offers.

awesomania

Reaction score
Either method will do

But for online, they mention I need attach forms before I can submit?? So I can just scan the forms and attach it?

Also for itrade pro, the free market depth is free forever or got duration limit??

Thanks sinkie!

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is the multi-currency trust account FOC? No monthly fee, average balance fee, etc.?

EDIT: Also, only can apply at SLT ah? Knightsbridge can or not?

Last edited:

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
is the multi-currency trust account FOC? No monthly fee, average balance fee, etc.?

EDIT: Also, only can apply at SLT ah? Knightsbridge can or not?

Mutlicurrency trust is free-of-charge, no monthly fee or average balance fee to maintain. For walk-in, only can apply at SLT, not Knightsbridge

But for online, they mention I need attach forms before I can submit?? So I can just scan the forms and attach it?

Also for itrade pro, the free market depth is free forever or got duration limit??

Thanks sinkie!

It will be on trial basis, but if you want to use it forever, there is a trick to extend but will be abit troublesome though

Support Sinkie! He provides great service!

Hehe thanks bro :D

Last edited:

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
CIMB Securities is closed on Saturdays?

Sent from Sony D5833 using GAGT

For walk in, you will be assigned a random broker

CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte Ltd
50 Raffles Place
#01-01 Singapore Land Tower
Singapore 048623

Opening hours are from Monday to Friday only
0900hrs - 1800hrs
Queueing/processing time about : 20-30min

During the walk-in account opening procedure, you just give them your ic, then wait for your turn, when its your turn, someone will call your name and then bring you into a partition then they will give you a keyboard and guide you to key in everything yourself into the e-form application and then print out for you to sign. Whole process takes about 20-30 mins ba so plan your lunch time swee swee.

Last edited:

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
For walk in, you will be assigned a random broker

CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte Ltd
50 Raffles Place
#01-01 Singapore Land Tower
Singapore 048623

Opening hours are from Monday to Friday only
0900hrs - 1800hrs
Queueing/processing time about : 20-30min

Dear Sinkie, haha, you didn't warn me, told you I was coming today, then the cimb bank people tell me securities not open on weekends... :s22:

Not your fault, haha, but I feel dumb...

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Dear Sinkie, haha, you didn't warn me, told you I was coming today, then the cimb bank people tell me securities not open on weekends... :s22:

Not your fault, haha, but I feel dumb...

Wah paiseh paiseh, I thought you were referring to next working day thats why I mentioned must plan for your lunch time

Sorry sorry, I pm you le

Last edited:

awesomania

Reaction score
I created a account on cimb website and filled up the form alr. Sinkie, what ur broker code? I open an account under u can??

The extend trial of itrade pro Very troublesome on ur end or my end? If my end I don't mind as would like free access to market depth.

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I created a account on cimb website and filled up the form alr. Sinkie, what ur broker code? I open an account under u can??

The extend trial of itrade pro Very troublesome on ur end or my end? If my end I don't mind as would like free access to market depth.

Wah i pm you? I sic my code hehe..

Is troublesome on your end, but each time can last 2 weeks to 6 months depends on how long they purge the system

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Suppork sinkie

Hehe thanks but actually tbh this promo imo is not that attractive lah, unless you wanna use it to trade and flip the big stock like Jardine group or the 3 banks intraday for fun at zero commission till the 1888 orders is used up by all new accounts

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hehe thanks but actually tbh this promo imo is not that attractive lah, unless you wanna use it to trade and flip the big stock like Jardine group or the 3 banks intraday for fun at zero commission till the 1888 orders is used up by all new accounts

Heard that this 1888 orders takeup rate not that good, 3 weeks already but like not many trades, probably i guess will extend for another few months lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.