[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hi, I just want to check where do yall normally get your games from? I have seen that amazon is a rather good place to purchase games from. If I were to purchase games from amazon, what should I look out for? Also, does the region (r1 etc) affects the multiplayer aspect? Thanks!!

Amazon sometimes discount
Else local stores.

popeyes

Reaction score
lazada having $100 off for every $500 purchase
time to hoot a ps4 if u guys haven't bought any
local set @ $569 nia wor
or bundle @ $649 nia
huat ah.....

So 569 - 100 = 469
if so I gng hoot now.

Sp.lam

Reaction score
For purchasing second hand games, after I finished playing, can I sell it again? Ie unlimited resale of games

ilovekitty

Reaction score
For purchasing second hand games, after I finished playing, can I sell it again? Ie unlimited resale of games

Can resell, last time got some lowballer lowball me and say download "cheaper" , i tell him go ahead, when u don't want to play then you can't resell it.

darkchocolate

Reaction score
can advise where it is best to get a ps4 console in singapore as a gift? should i get the set with the camera?

sorry i know nuts about ps4! >.<

(and anyone knows if the season's greeting bundle set is still selling or available now, and if so where i can get it?)

thanks!!

keanteac

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ps4 slim coming very soon.

can advise where it is best to get a ps4 console in singapore as a gift? should i get the set with the camera?

(and anyone knows if the season's greeting bundle set is still selling or available now, and if so where i can get it?)

thanks!!

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
ehh.. so you think it's not advisable to get ps4 now yet? there's no confirmed news on the launch of ps4 slim yet right.. haha

you track back, they all keep saying ps4 slim coming since the year before :s22:

PS5 coming as well man

catzilla123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Evolve review on amazon majiam a major disaster. Seems like mainly ppl complain that the game is trying to chop carrot on DLC.

kelx01

Reaction score

thanks!!

Sony outlet at clementi got lots of season's greeting bundle left. That was like 2.5 weeks ago. Can try calling and ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.