Corbell Product Warranty Policy

hereticBoi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Roccat Lua come with 2years warranty. Please bring down the faulty set to our service center for a check. Once verify faulty we will RMA for you. Thanks. :)

Thanks, i used an air canister to blow under it and plug it back, seems fine now.

Problematic soul

Reaction score
Hi Corbell,
Recently My computer is acting weird, sometimes it can boot to windows but most of the time it can't boot and when this happens all the fans are running however there is no display and both my USB mouse and keyboard is not getting and power from the motherboard.
Thanks.

Bluegrass_Corbell

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi Corbell,
Recently My computer is acting weird, sometimes it can boot to windows but most of the time it can't boot and when this happens all the fans are running however there is no display and both my USB mouse and keyboard is not getting and power from the motherboard.
Thanks.

Hi,

would you like to list down your component list?
as we only troubleshoot our distributed parts and not the whole system, you need to isolate the problem first.

cheers :)

Problematic soul

Reaction score
MSI 970A G46 Motherboard with Fx6300 Black edition
MSI R9 270 Gaming Graphics card
Cosair Vengence 8gb ram
Corsair Cx500m Power Supply
I have this PC for about 11 months and the problem started when I got back from singapore after 2 weeks.
Thanks

Bluegrass_Corbell

Suspended
Reaction score
MSI 970A G46 Motherboard with Fx6300 Black edition
MSI R9 270 Gaming Graphics card
Cosair Vengence 8gb ram
Corsair Cx500m Power Supply
I have this PC for about 11 months and the problem started when I got back from singapore after 2 weeks.
Thanks

as there is many parts not distributed by us, you might want to go back to your vendor for this system for troubleshooting

Problematic soul

Reaction score
as there is many parts not distributed by us, you might want to go back to your vendor for this system for troubleshooting

Okay, I will contact them. I tried to do troubleshooting myself and realise that the motherboard does not beep when the ram and video card is not insert. I have check and the motherboard speaker is working on another board

Reaction score
Okay, I will contact them. I tried to do troubleshooting myself and realise that the motherboard does not beep when the ram and video card is not insert. I have check and the motherboard speaker is working on another board

Please do so by sending the board and invoice to us if suspect faulty. We will help you claim warranty since it is under warranty. Thanks

TheGhost

Reaction score
Hi, I had a custom rig built by Ivan from gamerpc in Mar 2012.

Currently having faulty G.Skill RAM as below:

Model: F3-10666CL9D-16GBXL
Serial: 12080640258519 & 12080640258521

Is it still valid for RMA ?
I have the invoice from from gamerpc.

Wongpk

Master Member
Reaction score
Attn Corbell service,

Please help me check this PSU is it 3yrs or 5yrs warranty ? I have misplaced the receipt, is it OK ?
Brand : Seasonic
Model : M12-520 Bronze
Serial No. : R1105AC131810302
CT Sticker : 11 07

Thanks

Reaction score
Hi, I had a custom rig built by Ivan from gamerpc in Mar 2012.

Currently having faulty G.Skill RAM as below:

Model: F3-10666CL9D-16GBXL
Serial: 12080640258519 & 12080640258521

Is it still valid for RMA ?
I have the invoice from from gamerpc.

Yes, as long the "CT" sticker is on the ram itself. Please bring the set of ram to us for RMA. Thanks.

Reaction score
Attn Corbell service,

Please help me check this PSU is it 3yrs or 5yrs warranty ? I have misplaced the receipt, is it OK ?
Brand : Seasonic
Model : M12-520 Bronze
Serial No. : R1105AC131810302
CT Sticker : 11 07

Thanks

If you mean M12 II 520, its under 5years warranty. Please dismantle and bring down the PSU itself to our service center, if you have any issue with the PSU. Thanks.

meandmybigp

Reaction score
Problematic PSU

Hi Corbell,

I have a problematic Seasonic s12II 620w PSU which gives off ticking sound after it is turn on for a few hours, it also causes static sound to be given off by the speaker. I have checked and it does not seem to be caused by the fan. I got it from mynextcom at sls last year august. I did not register the warranty card, is it still valid for warranty?
S/N- R1402AC211440113
Thanks

Reaction score
Hi Corbell,

I have a problematic Seasonic s12II 620w PSU which gives off ticking sound after it is turn on for a few hours, it also causes static sound to be given off by the speaker. I have checked and it does not seem to be caused by the fan. I got it from mynextcom at sls last year august. I did not register the warranty card, is it still valid for warranty?
S/N- R1402AC211440113
Thanks

Yes. your S12 II 620w is under 5years warranty. Please kindly bring down your PSU itself and invoice to our service center for a check. Thanks.

Melwave

Reaction score
Hi Corbell,

my graphic card MSI TWIN FROZR R9-270X is problematic, My box has the 3 years warranty corbell sticker but I lost my receipt and did not register the card. Is it still valid for warranty? I see that there's the CT sticker behind the card.

Thanks for the help.

Pak101

Reaction score
Hello corbell, I recently brought a z97m gaming motherboard at 25/03/15, here the story, my motherboard is defective and could not start up in the first place so I send my motherboard back to sim lim square tradepac #05-18 for repair but once the indian technician change the power supply to test the motherboard, the capacitor or itergated circuit on my motherboard blown, there were smoke coming out of my pc and I got a shock. Also they force me to go down ang mo kio corbell technology to get a replacement, very upset with their service. And furthermore, they took my m.2 ssd screw, and denied it. So may I ask what day are you available, so I can send down my motherboard to test whether is it safe to use, replace a new m.2 ssd screw or to rma it. I can bring down the all the recipt including on the day they service my pc for proof. I have already register online for warranty within 14 days. Please reply back asap thanks my handphone 96996331 or email Aaronjiwei@gmail.com, I will send you a email just to be on a safe side and make sure you have actually read my message.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello corbell, I recently brought a z97m gaming motherboard at 25/03/15, here the story, my motherboard is defective and could not start up in the first place so I send my motherboard back to sim lim square tradepac #05-18 for repair but once the indian technician change the power supply to test the motherboard, the capacitor or itergated circuit on my motherboard blown, there were smoke coming out of my pc and I got a shock. Also they force me to go down ang mo kio corbell technology to get a replacement, very upset with their service. And furthermore, they took my m.2 ssd screw, and denied it. So may I ask what day are you available, so I can send down my motherboard to test whether is it safe to use, replace a new m.2 ssd screw or to rma it. I can bring down the all the recipt including on the day they service my pc for proof. I have already register online for warranty within 14 days. Please reply back asap thanks my handphone 96996331 or email Aaronjiwei@gmail.com, I will send you a email just to be on a safe side and make sure you have actually read my message.

Please do dismantle the faulty board along with your invoice bring to our service center for a check ASAP. Thanks

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi Corbell,

my graphic card MSI TWIN FROZR R9-270X is problematic, My box has the 3 years warranty corbell sticker but I lost my receipt and did not register the card. Is it still valid for warranty? I see that there's the CT sticker behind the card.

Thanks for the help.
Hi there,

Yes no worries.
As long as our CT warranty sticker is there, it's good.
Please bring it down to our service center. :)

Skyline R34

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Corbell

I have a Seasonic M12II making intermittent ticking noise. While I have the receipt and have never dismantled the PSU, one of the stickers (the blue-ish one with the months) have been partially damaged during installation (bottom-mounted PSU). However, the black sticker covering a screw is still intact.

Will I still be able to claim warranty? If yes, what do I need to bring down? Just the PSU alone, or the PSU and cables?

Thanks!

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi there,

Just just bring the PSU down and let our guys take a look at it.
The unit itself is fine. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.