[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelx01

Reaction score
Means login to his psn account and download the game
Machiam those who kup and buy the digital game and share:crazy:

After downloading, the game still doesn't belong to you right? Cos need to set the seller's PSN account as primary in order to play. Once you set your own PSN account back to primary, the game you bought gets locked.

Cloudi

Reaction score
Just checking, if i'm missed last month deal on the free infamous psn game. Can i get it by being a PSN plus member?

articated

Emeritus Honorary Member
Reaction score
After downloading, the game still doesn't belong to you right? Cos need to set the seller's PSN account as primary in order to play. Once you set your own PSN account back to primary, the game you bought gets locked.

Something like that
If change password anything should be gg liao:crazy:
Plus dont know max share how many people:crazy:

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Means login to his psn account and download the game
Machiam those who kup and buy the digital game and share:crazy:

Something like that
If change password anything should be gg liao:crazy:
Plus dont know max share how many people:crazy:

wah.... heng I ask you guys else die cock stand...shall look for the disc version den.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah.... heng I ask you guys else die cock stand...shall look for the disc version den.

buy digital game can just buy straight from psn. why need to buy from others. if its us or eu psn then buy psn card from our local game stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.