SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Calander

Reaction score
if let's say i tio charge for the first time for defaulting IPPT due to some reasons, is it possible to plead the NSSC JDO to change the 20 RT sessions to IPT sessions since I am not going to pass the IPPT anyway after answering the charge?

RT is in fact a form of punishment, whereas IPT is a voluntary one which one can consider it as an "investment" to avoid the punishment. This is also clearly indicated in Enhancements to NS IPPT Management & Training System - NS News - ns.sg

Therefore, I don't think your request will be possible.

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
if let's say i tio charge for the first time for defaulting IPPT due to some reasons, is it possible to plead the NSSC JDO to change the 20 RT sessions to IPT sessions since I am not going to pass the IPPT anyway after answering the charge?

why you want to change? RT got money. IPT got nothing. Only difference is IPT go through 3 fewer sessions.

IPT (10 ipt + 8 RT)

RT ( 1 ippt, 20 RT)

Calander

Reaction score
why you want to change? RT got money. IPT got nothing. Only difference is IPT go through 3 fewer sessions.

IPT (10 ipt + 8 RT)

RT ( 1 ippt, 20 RT)

Ur info belongs to the old system which is already no longer valid..

N ipt has money too

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dunno is it same as previous system?
Today I already booked a RT session at Khatib, but I got something on, so I just ignore it and rebook another session?

Notice this new system allow me to book 19 sessions within a year instead if the usual 20 sessions within 3 mths :)

Calander

Reaction score
Dunno is it same as previous system?
Today I already booked a RT session at Khatib, but I got something on, so I just ignore it and rebook another session?

Notice this new system allow me to book 19 sessions within a year instead if the usual 20 sessions within 3 mths :)

not sure about the former. but the latter is because RT window is now 12 months.. no longer 3 months.

Calander

Reaction score
Can't find leh.

wa liew.. :eek:

see dated 23-02-2015, 09:22 PM

if u nd me to post up the link again, let me knw

i must say that inside has quite a long grandmother story. so if u nd me to quote the statement, let me knw also.

huat ar!

hammee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I booked for 0800 RT but end up late and took the 0930 session. However my slip indicate RT walk in. Anything else i needa do?

Prinsloo

Reaction score
cant seems to book my ippt. I still have 1 medical check up during april. it says

Sorry, your login has failed!
The NRIC and Date of Birth entered is not found in our IPPT System.
Please check with your UNIT for further clarification and verification on your IPPT/RT/IPPT Prep Trg eligiblity.
You may also contact our NS Call Centre (1800-eNSNSNS) for assistance.

how ah?

Calander

Reaction score
cant seems to book my ippt. I still have 1 medical check up during april. it says

Sorry, your login has failed!
The NRIC and Date of Birth entered is not found in our IPPT System.
Please check with your UNIT for further clarification and verification on your IPPT/RT/IPPT Prep Trg eligiblity.
You may also contact our NS Call Centre (1800-eNSNSNS) for assistance.

how ah?

is ur checkup an FFI??

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.