Centrance HiFi-Skyn: Iphone case for audiophiles

rickysio

Master Member
Reaction score
Surprised this isn't under the Glove Audio subbrand.

Aren't the iPhones long enough as they are anyway.

xuan87

Reaction score
IMO, it is wrongly designed. Instead of making it longer, they should make it wider and thicker.

manualvin

Reaction score
iPhone 5 only :s22:

"We currently support iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, and iPod Touch 5th Generation. We plan to add more phones, including android phones, as we reach campaign milestones."

I didn't support as well when it was iphone 5 lol as i have iphone 6.

Taeyeonie

Master Member
Reaction score
"We currently support iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, and iPod Touch 5th Generation. We plan to add more phones, including android phones, as we reach campaign milestones."

I didn't support as well when it was iphone 5 lol as i have iphone 6.

I only have i3GS nia, can work?

Yureak

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In all honesty iphone onboard audio is good enough. This product doesnt seem to be able to trump a separate dac/amp and so does not make much sense sorry to say

kenz

Master Member
Reaction score
Have no doubt of Centrance's ability on the sound quality department.

Design wise ... is another matter entirely.

manualvin

Reaction score
Super Amp

Just to share superamp stretch goal reached!

Output 5V, Headroom 14db, Impedence < 1 ohm, distortion 0.01%

Also there is another promotion to grab another casing at the lowest price available, which can be used to safeguard your next iphone purchase in case it comes in another form factor.

manualvin

Reaction score
Anyone backed it since it reached its stretch goal with 32 bit dac? Apparently to use japan asahi microsystems ak4490 , i have no idea how it sounds like anybody have heard before?

FatalethaL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone backed it since it reached its stretch goal with 32 bit dac? Apparently to use japan asahi microsystems ak4490 , i have no idea how it sounds like anybody have heard before?

very analog sounding... and warm. clearly not for contemporary music.

if you listen to many oldies like me, it would really suit you. if not, it probably does not sound that fantastic compared to say, ESS 9018

dqwong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AKM dac tend to be less detailed but more smoother(analog) sounding than ES9018S. AKM quite good for jazz but not so for rock and other EDM like music.

Ti/Burr Brown should be inbetween this two.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.