[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
buy digital game can just buy straight from psn. why need to buy from others. if its us or eu psn then buy psn card from our local game stores.

cos 2nd hand mah... if got moonies of course u buy new or digital download

kelx01

Reaction score
buy digital game can just buy straight from psn. why need to buy from others. if its us or eu psn then buy psn card from our local game stores.

Because on carousell, they're selling the games at around $30. Even for popular titles. Sounds like good deal and those sellers got a lot of positive reviews left on their page.

But never bought from them before as am still quite skeptical about how it works.

LiloStitch90

Reaction score
Digital game can activate on how many ps4? Saw one carouseller sell all his games for 30 buck even new release games. Very tempt to buy, but what happen if let say 10 ppl buy the same game from him then can activate 10 ps4 meh? :o

angel99999

Master Member
Reaction score
the PS4 controller like a cui... R2 button failed on TWO of my controllers... have to go to their ubi service centre (ulu) to get it changed.. very waste of time.
Does anyone do any mod to the R2 button?

The reason why that occurs is due to a part of the R2 Plastic breaking. That plastic piece that broke is a metal rod in a PS3 controller, maybe to save costs, they make the whole R2 button a whole plastic piece. To fix it, there are 2 ways.

1) Open ur controller up (search youtube for instructions), take out the spring, then put back the controller, ur controller R2 will be loose but won't anyhow press onto the button. IMO this can be permanent fix depending on how u like the tension of the button. But that said, it doesn't mean the spring is spoilt. The issue remains with a piece of the plastic with the R2 being broken and the spring now acts as a stuck mechanism.

2) Replace the R2 button for cheap, buy the R2 button from ebay, they do ship from China, and replace the button accordingly. No.1 solution can be a temporary fix until the R2 replacement arrives.

Don't bother going down the service center... totally waste time, they don't exchange or remain on the spot, which means u have to go there again for collection, really waste time and they should relocate it somewhere nearer to mrt stations.

kelx01

Reaction score
Digital game can activate on how many ps4? Saw one carouseller sell all his games for 30 buck even new release games. Very tempt to buy, but what happen if let say 10 ppl buy the same game from him then can activate 10 ps4 meh? :o

yea am wondering how these digital game sharing thing works as well. hopefully someone who has purchased before can enlighten us.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cos 2nd hand mah... if got moonies of course u buy new or digital download

can always buy 2nd hand copies at cheaper price in our local game stores or from other sellers who finished their games.
also you can always share with other friends so each person at most pay $20 for a new game then after all finished can always resell it.

Because on carousell, they're selling the games at around $30. Even for popular titles. Sounds like good deal and those sellers got a lot of positive reviews left on their page.

But never bought from them before as am still quite skeptical about how it works.

those digital sellers buy the game from psn using their accounts. then after you pay them they give you user id and pw to login to their accounts then you download the game.

after that i think they will take back the accounts and continue selling to other buyers. there is always a big risk that you will get fraud or scammed.

whether sony will find out or is monitoring, this no one knows.

Impz82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok probably a check if anyone nice enough.

I wonder if anyone has just dance 2014 r3 version to trade for just dance 2014 r1 version. Me very kum gong, go buy DLC for r3 version when my disc is r1 (yes, very kum gong).

Just order dynasty warriors empires 8 and also waiting for FF0 :D

bbcccc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lazada $88 promo today
time to hoot a PS4 for those that hvn bought

rhexis07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wa liao yesterday sleeping my ps4 suddenly eject disc and start beeping. nb man. dunno what's wrong with my ps4 liao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.