BfQaEPP.jpg

Puzzle Bundle

HdcA5kU.png

Axis Game Factory Bundle Special Edition

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
70% off Rollercoaster Tycoon, Empire Earth and Chronicles of Riddick
It's weekend promo time, and this time around you can pick up the Atari and Rebellion catalogs all at 70% off, A.K.A. the "I had no idea just two publishers released all these freakin classics" weekend promo.
And classics they are. There is the Rollercoaster Tycoon series, the unmistakably cult pack of park-management simulators. An absolutely legendary Empire Earth series which lets you take your own nation across the ages RTS-style, and the inimitable Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena, which comes with a graphically enhanced remake of The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay - often called the best movie-based video game ever. It's seriously that good. If you're feeling malicious, not up for saving the world, now's also a great time to try your hand at being a very, very Evil Genius.
GOG.com

boucyfirebal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what game isit though, so i think forumer can claim only if they need it. at least this is what i thought of

amberlight

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

boucyfirebal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GXGX! i was tempted to claim, but dont want to claim things i might have.

share the loot news

amberlight

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GXGX! i was tempted to claim, but dont want to claim things i might have.

share the loot news

Jin happy finally can play new games!

Tonight then will see which one naise, now this will keep me busy for a long time :) :o

All I don't have I believe lol! Only got dota2 and l4d

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.