View Single Post
Old 28-02-2015, 08:43 AM   #3532
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 122
Any bank can do a TT transfer. U just need the swift code and bank account number.
but you'll incur TT fees.
I transferred HKD from Citibank to SCB.

However, this TT fee is better than minimum requirement for maintaining at minimum amount for at FCY SCB account.
naro, thanks. If u can TT to the FCY SSA, I believe I can transfer using USD CO as its complimentary at DBS for issuance and apparently free for SCB for inward FCY cheque drawn in local banks. This way I avoid paying any fees.
marc_cheng is offline