Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah !! Like this i also skip lah.. :s22:
Will buying hardline instead.. :)

You buying bloodbourne ?

nope. i tried demon souls then gave up halfway. then feeling abit sadist i tried dark souls prepare to die edition and really feel like dying then gave up. i am better off playing battlefield.

Night_Croze

Master Member
Reaction score
nope. i tried demon souls then gave up halfway. then feeling abit sadist i tried dark souls prepare to die edition and really feel like dying then gave up. i am better off playing battlefield.

Haha gd, save money but next few months like not many games will release don't know what to do .. :s22:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

don't have the patience and tolerance..

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Zombie Army Trilogy is an upcoming tactical shooter video game developed and published by Rebellion Developments. The game is scheduled to be released on 6 March 2015 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.[1]

The trilogy includes a remastered version of the original Nazi Zombie Army and its sequel, which were both released in 2013 as standalone downloadable content for Sniper Elite V2, and a previously unreleased third installment in the series. The co-operative mode of the game will support eight playable characters, four of which are new female characters.[2]

Any guys wanna play together on PS4?

Bump on! Game releasing today, anybody wanna play co-op together? :D

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
US and EUROPE PSNs all released liao.
Only Asia one still haven't update....
Sad

At the meantime, anybody wanna co-op HELLDIVERS on PSN?
can add me, PSN:WesFx.

It is retailing at $23.90, with PSN at $20.88.
Lets play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.