[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

Alphina

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think you all don't understand how spf work shift. Coming from SPF as ns let limpey clarify. Spf only work 4days per week. Morning shift, next day night shift, and next two is off off. That's right! Let it sink in. Who say spf no life to enjoy. Siao laio la if you think spf officer work everyday

chao SC.:s8:

ArmpitMo

Master Member
Reaction score
tiagong dunch who say, ish cannot measure the contribution to the nation with money huan.

CPT.SG

Reaction score
i also last time ns spf. you work desk job or keng ur shift is it? morning 12hr next day, night 12hr. 1st off is your sleeping off. so u only get 1 day off. dont forget still got inservice, training and etc... if u regular still need to talk to complaint and follow up some case. spf only get better salary if u start as senior officer.

pikafunk3

Banned
Reaction score
Aetos Auxiliary Police:
209q4bs.jpg

SPF:
2mnn7up.jpg

Funny sia my best fren who is a Diploma holder keep telling me he want join SPF coz of passion and higher pay than his peers :s13:.

Now xia suay liao lor, all the Malaysian SPM holder and holding no rank at Aetos entry salary higher than SPF de Sgt and Cpl.

Where in the world is Auxiliary Police's salary higher than the country's own police force ah? :s11::s11:

Source:
1) Auxiliary Police Officers (ARMED) | Aetos
2) SPF - More Than Just A Job

why not?

a degree holder in private sector may earn many times more than one in government sector.

same thing here.

mcspicyz

Master Member
Reaction score
Heard from my fren tat join spf as senior officer better... If u join as junior officer work like dog and nobody respect u..

Leonardo_7

Master Member
Reaction score
I proposed a higher pay to deter corruption. Just like what some one said...

Gnaijispro

Reaction score
Not so easy.. I went interview in aetos. I thought I would start off with rank of corporal (as I have completed my ns in spf) but no.. Say lan lan start with constable(kosong on shoulder) but offcoz they got say because you are Singaporean, your promotion would be faster and Bla Bla.
Still join those security Malaysian trooper la.. Unless you got degree and **** then can be supervisor of the team

Thought they will follow by our education level? eg: Diploma starts off with 3rd sgt rank etc. Then the salary how much? I see website always put guarantee basic pay 2550. Sound too good to be true.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.