View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 01:58 PM   #5415
kimsim
Suspended

hi terumo, kimsim, thanks for your advice. I checked with the aircon service company boss, he confirmed that my aircon cannot be repaired as it's some issue with the compressor.

my floorplan doesn't show any measurements. I measured already, living hall+ dining is around 600cm x 360. The bedroom is around 250cmx250.

the aircon service company boss said as my current piping is based on r22, he advise me to choose units that use r22 as the current piping may not be able to tahan higher pressure of r410a and there is a risk of leakage. having said that, he helped other homes installed new r410a blowers on existing piping that were used for r22 units, and so far no problem.

is it true that for my case, it is not advisable to get r410 units?

also, he said if i were to get r22, he only have daikin and is a non-inverter model. that sounds like i have no choice? or should i go for single unit (assuming there is r22 + inverter type)??
If your current piping was runing trucking and better die die go with R410a gas and reruns new piping for energy saving.

No matter how of the R22 inverter unit really phase out already.. Not longer to be selling again, at that time of R22 gas would be runing low stock and the price will be much higher than R410a.

Your living room can fit with 18k or 13k btu good than enough, also bedroom stick with 10k is ok.