Visa to Australia

kelthalas

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is the third time that I have applied through Ms Kang, always giving her very short notice. Thank you very much Ms Kang for always exceeding expectations!

The approval was done within one hour!

Highly highly highly recommended! :s12:

kevin301

Reaction score
Just wish to confirm:

My ETA expires in mid-June 2015.
If I'm arriving end-May and flying off a week later, still valid, am I right? :)

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
Just wish to confirm:

My ETA expires in mid-June 2015.
If I'm arriving end-May and flying off a week later, still valid, am I right? :)

An la.....no problem at all.

Even if your VISA expiring on 28Mar2015 and your arrival date into Australia also 28Mar2015, you are also allow to use the OLD Visa.

Cheers....

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
Hi, my holiday to Australia is in September - October 2015. Should I apply first or wait nearer to the date?

up to you. Each Visa is valid for 1year.

If you not travelling to Australia next year, apply today or applying later doesn't make a difference.

kevin301

Reaction score
An la.....no problem at all.

Even if your VISA expiring on 28Mar2015 and your arrival date into Australia also 28Mar2015, you are also allow to use the OLD Visa.

Cheers....

Tks very much! :)
That was the interpretation I made. Just being kiasu and confirming :)

ChocoC

Reaction score
thank god I saw this thread, else I would be applying my visa @ the immigration website for AUG $20/person for my upcoming Sydney trip in October :)

Quaddo

Reaction score
Thank you so much for such a swift and prompt reply!! 6mins only and it's done!!
Really really appreciated it!:D:s12: TQ once again!

milesman

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have a question to ask, I planning for the trip to Queenstown, New Zealand via Qantas.
There is a layover at Melborne the flights are within a single ticket. Question is...

1. Is a visa required for Singapore passport transit in Australia?
2. There is no visa required for visiting New Zealand right? It's just a short trip for 8 days.

Thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.