HSBC Visa Infinite card

tiltonhall

Reaction score
Just received a targeted promotion:

Be among the selected few to receive an exclusive gift when you spend with your HSBC Visa Infinite Card.

Receive S$1,000 Takashimaya shopping vouchers when you charge a minimum of S$25,000 between 20 Jan and 28 Feb 2015.

The spending amount is so huge and limited to first 50 cardmembers. :(

Didn't get the promo this time ..... but I did last Oct/Nov.

Received $1k voucher at Takashimaya for charging $25k on the card .... at least a redeeming factor for HSBC.

idwish

Reaction score
Finally decided to give up this card and switch to Citi Prestige .....Ask them about renewal point and hear nothing from them.

sephell

Reaction score
guys, quick question, is sup card holder entitled to access to jetquay terminal without the company of principal card holder?

continuum

Reaction score
Why u want to apply again? The current joining gift quite pathetic...
It's still better than not getting anything for renewal. Hopefully the gift will be better next year. It's kind of sad for me to forgo the unlimited Priority Pass, which has served me so well over the years.

56mimosa

Reaction score
It's still better than not getting anything for renewal. Hopefully the gift will be better next year. It's kind of sad for me to forgo the unlimited Priority Pass, which has served me so well over the years.

SCB VI also have unlimited PP but is for principal card holder only, whereas HSBC VI sub-card holder also have.

bazingaman

Reaction score
I think now I know why I see such miserable reviews for HSBC support. I put my name in their website 15 days ago, spoke to an officer 10 days ago, put my name again last week. So far nobody seems to be bothered.. may be they are trying to limit the users or they just dont care..too bad to see HSBC offering such pathetic service even to get new customers.

xtra13

Reaction score
I emailed the RM who opened account for me at the branch and she told me tt the income requirement for this has been raised to 250K earlier this year, anyone has similar experience? Thanks.

gleefully

Reaction score
received a call from HSBc infinite that they going scrap the Jetquay services from April..then pay annual fee for what???

spearhawk

Reaction score
Which other cards have Jetquay ah

http://info.maybank2u.com.sg/personal/cards/credit/world-mastercard.aspx

Complimentary access to JetQuay

Enjoy complimentary use of JetQuay, the five-star private terminal at Singapore Changi Airport.
Receive VIP treatment before take-off, with a JetQuay host personally attending to all your travel formalities such as immigration check-in for you and your companion, while you enjoy a light meal at the private lounge.
Terms and Conditions apply.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.