[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiloStitch90

Reaction score
Must kill 2 werewovles? I just walk past them, i know i will die if i face them. Then reach the boss part kena kill, back to checkpoint... Sianz:(

Can co op story?

dahimomo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
most of the time i use my mouth to release my anger one, so my controllers are quite safe. =:p

yea, bought the bloodborne bundle.

got it from retail coz i dun wanna wait lol.

May I chk is the console r3 local set ?

Alphaen

Reaction score
Planning to get ps4. I saw from qisahn website that the warranty is 15 months local warranty. How come its not the standard 12 months?

dahimomo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Planning to get ps4. I saw from qisahn website that the warranty is 15 months local warranty. How come its not the standard 12 months?

Funzsquare got this bundle
One more controller
Charging stand
Game of ur choice

Bloodcrave

Reaction score
Must kill 2 werewovles? I just walk past them, i know i will die if i face them. Then reach the boss part kena kill, back to checkpoint... Sianz:(

Can co op story?

you can skip the werewolves actually
when you reach the bridge, instead of turning right towads the werewolves, ignore them and just walk across the bridge, there should be another way
in fact this way opens up a hidden pathway so that when you respawn you can immediately reach this bridge but passed the wolves, so you don't have to fight them ever again

but imo should at least beat them once, they're weak to molotovs

kawaii_boy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only 6 games left to play on PS4.

The Order 1886. FF type 0 HD, Tekken 7, Uncharted 4, Street Fighter V, FF 15.

Lucky havent buy PS4 ...

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Bloodbonre coming to PC too. Shall skip this game from PS4. :).

It's exclusive and funded by Sony.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/03/25/bloodborne-is-a-ps4-exclusive-no-plans-for-bloodborne-pc-version-confirms-product-manager/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.