buying ipad air 2 from Japan

buzzmario

Reaction score
hi, going to japan next month. i check apple on line japan, the price is more cheaper than here. is apple ipad come with international warrenty? can it be use here for 4 g ? thks

blimey

Reaction score
If i'm not wrong, the celluar ipads there can only be bought with a mobile line. Which means you need to be a resident of japan.

At least that's what i overhead at the apple shop when a tourist was talking to the apple staff.

melvinchen

Master Member
Reaction score
hi, going to japan next month. i check apple on line japan, the price is more cheaper than here. is apple ipad come with international warrenty? can it be use here for 4 g ? thks

iPad Air/iPad Air 2 supports most LTE bands deployed globally including TD-LTE used in China. Most Apple produces are covered with international warranty for more info please check with Apple.

bluree88

Reaction score

Hi, May i ask if u have gotten ur ipad air 2? I'm visiting japan soon too. Would like to ask what about the compatibility of the charger plug as well as the voltage of the charger. does it give u any issues so far? thanks!

petty blue

Master Member
Reaction score
If i'm not wrong, the celluar ipads there can only be bought with a mobile line. Which means you need to be a resident of japan.

At least that's what i overhead at the apple shop when a tourist was talking to the apple staff.
incorrect. cellular ipad can be bought from apple store even u're not living in jpn

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.