[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

eq2addict

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone open chalice dungeon ? I got the chalice from blood -starved beast but not sure if its consumable or not.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only 6 games left to play on PS4.

The Order 1886. FF type 0 HD, Tekken 7, Uncharted 4, Street Fighter V, FF 15.

Lucky havent buy PS4 ...

alot of titles will be announced later. still got tomb raider 2, batman, metal gear, witcher, kingdom hearts, star wars, titan souls etc

lengbebe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ehh tomb raider 2 is xbox exclusive.

most likely exclusive at launch only:s13::s13:

typical square enix one lah, confirm chut on every platform to suck the most money out of the players;)

unless the publisher is not square enix lor :crazy:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gamescore's new playstation store. located few stores away at unit #05-47.

23susuc.jpg

Shinobimaru

Reaction score
Any experts playing bloodboil (bloodborne) here? New to this game and Any good tips on boss fights? Its frustrating when you die in 1 or 2 hits and you have to fight all the way back. The loading part make it worse.

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
gamescore's new playstation store. located few stores away at unit #05-47.

23susuc.jpg

They signed a deal with Sony to open an official authorized store.
But their pricing not say very cheap... but the service is not bad la.

Bought my wii, ps3, and games from there last time.
Only recently I switch to zepy games at yishun as I stay khatib ma. Travel to gamescore which is quite far. Even got member discount also no point as u travel there also need time and money liao.

Bloodcrave

Reaction score
Any experts playing bloodboil (bloodborne) here? New to this game and Any good tips on boss fights? Its frustrating when you die in 1 or 2 hits and you have to fight all the way back. The loading part make it worse.

just beat him yesterday as well, this also my 1st souls game
level up your stats and your weapon 1st, everyone recommends going for vitality>endurance>strength or skill depending on your weapon
open the shortcut to the bridge through the house from the central yharnam lamppost 1st (the locked gate on the left from central yharnam lamppost) so that don't need to travel very far everytime

if you're willing to spend your molotovs then go use, if have oil urns even better

when it's on not rage mode (eyes red) try shooting the head, lock on then move the right stick again to lock to head, few times it can go into countered state as if you gun countered him and do visceral attack

1 thing most important is to keep calm and don't be greedy with attacks
always play hit and run

edit: somewhat spoiler-ish but if still having trouble, go to
sewers
and get the armor there, so you don't need to buy armor from hunter's dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.