[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinobimaru

Reaction score
just beat him yesterday as well, this also my 1st souls game
level up your stats and your weapon 1st, everyone recommends going for vitality>endurance>strength or skill depending on your weapon
open the shortcut to the bridge through the house from the central yharnam lamppost 1st (the locked gate on the left from central yharnam lamppost) so that don't need to travel very far everytime

if you're willing to spend your molotovs then go use, if have oil urns even better

when it's on not rage mode (eyes red) try shooting the head, lock on then move the right stick again to lock to head, few times it can go into countered state as if you gun countered him and do visceral attack

1 thing most important is to keep calm and don't be greedy with attacks
always play hit and run

edit: somewhat spoiler-ish but if still having trouble, go to
sewers
and get the armor there, so you don't need to buy armor from hunter's dream

You sound like an experienced player. I would describe this as a love and hate game. Can get into rage mode easily.

Bloodcrave

Reaction score
You sound like an experienced player. I would describe this as a love and hate game. Can get into rage mode easily.

uhh what? i clearly mentioned this is my 1st souls game
at least i know what i'm getting into because i've watched souls games streams last time

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone still play helldivers? I just bought the game recently with a friend but end up he's always busy so i mostly play solo or with random ppl :(

kirara86

Banned
Reaction score
I want to buy ps4 oso but looking at the library now. Not so much of *die die must play games*
I shall hold back until MGSV launch n buy their edition set if they have one.

o.o123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
already in NG+ in bloodborne..i have troubles getting into co op sibei dulan, ring the bell liao dc me to main menu waste my insight point:mad:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I want to buy ps4 oso but looking at the library now. Not so much of *die die must play games*

this is metal gear edition ps4.

metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain-ps4.jpg

BBClone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Must kill 2 werewovles? I just walk past them, i know i will die if i face them. Then reach the boss part kena kill, back to checkpoint... Sianz:(

Can co op story?

The werewolves cannot get through the doorway on the bridge side. Lure them there, then hack away with impunity. Both wolves give about 950+ echoes which you can repeat a few times to level your character... after getting 1 insight from Madman's knowledge in the sewers (enter from the other crumbled bridge entry). If you find bloodshards, leveling your weapon helps too.

dahimomo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

U can po liao
Cos qisahn got
mgs ps4 bundle :)

kirara86

Banned
Reaction score
how many of u own a sony wireless pulse elite edition?

isit a good headphone to invest into?

i saw funzcentre selling at $128. before it was $169 or so..

quite a price slash.

newspanky

Reaction score
Got a question to ask about the free one year extended warranty. I read online that we must register the one year extended warranty as the card has the code to be input on the playstation website. I looked at my one year free extended warranty card but there is no code on it. Am I missing something out here?

spec116

Reaction score
any ideas when project cars out in SG?
any special edition?

btw where can see when our PS+ membership expires?

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i saw this at the shop, wondering wats the price :(

should be ard $680 but its export set. warranty may be store based or none.

i say the metal gear edition is better as there will be local warranty from sony and likely ard same price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.