View Single Post
Old 31-03-2015, 09:22 AM   #73
maylyn
Master Member

Updated the beta firmware, however the MIO TV is struck at loading page, no TV program shown..
From what i have gathered, looks like SingTel issued ZTE ONT are affected with ASUS RT-AC3200.

SingTel issued Ericsson ONT (which I'm using) and Alcatel ONT (another tester uses it) have tested this beta firmware more than once on our SingTel Fiber 500M/300M.

Firstly, what is your brand of your SingTel ONT? If ZTE, you have to contact SingTel to replace it that comes with a newer firmware or alternatively opt for Alcatel ONT. Ericsson ONT should be already EOL. Or get a smart switch to manage the SingTel VLAN tagging.

If not ZTE ONT, please detail your setup process again, so we can have a look @ it again.

P.S ~> Guile has just posted and he has no issues using this SingTel beta firmware on his AC3200 on his SingTel Fiber.

Yes, I have off everything and restart accordingly.

There is a new firmware notification after I installed the beta firmware..
Just ignore the notification yellow exclamation mark to upgrade the firmware. This fix will be incorporate into the next ASUS official AC3200 firmware.

Last edited by maylyn; 31-03-2015 at 09:24 AM..
maylyn is offline   Reply With Quote