Touring Hong Kong? Come ask me!

XasakuraX

Master Member
Reaction score
Last trip I went macau spoke English then switch mandarin cos see the hotel staff cmi, then tio kan said know mandarin y speak English, 不早讲。。。

rknights

Reaction score
for visitor to shenzhen, is this Tourist Cross-boundary Travel Pass worth the cost? dont know where Im going though.. only designation is for the electronics in there.

surpize

Reaction score
Planning to travel fr HK airport direct to Shenzhen. Read that there are option of ferry, coach, limo / van. Wonder what the best option n cost?

xsurycx

Master Member
Reaction score
is there any nice bar to recommend in Lan Kuai Fang?

my term of nice is have band, beer and some finger food? no need have chio bu cos having gf with me. just a nice place to chill

anyone suggestions?

lukold

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for visitor to shenzhen, is this Tourist Cross-boundary Travel Pass worth the cost? dont know where Im going though.. only designation is for the electronics in there.

No.. just take the normal route!

HenrikCWT

Reaction score
lukold,
can you advice me on where is the "less touristy" places to visit in HK!
And I am a outdoor lover, any nice hiking trails, mountain biking and rock climbing places I can do in HK?

I will be spending one week in HK, is it too much time?
Thanks

tiger2013

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lukold,
can you advice me on where is the "less touristy" places to visit in HK!
And I am a outdoor lover, any nice hiking trails, mountain biking and rock climbing places I can do in HK?

I will be spending one week in HK, is it too much time?
Thanks

Join this group - http://www.meetup.com/hongkonghikingmeetup/

They hike almost everyday (for locals). For tourists, you can join them on an adhoc basis.

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I only have two full days in hong kong, what can I do or where can I go. Thank you.

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I only have two full days in hong kong, what can I do or where can I go. Thank you.

the usual place lo ...
mongkok walk walk temple street, if you want can go disney land and da yu shan.... then wong tai xin temple and hollywood plaza etc ...

jingle_babble

Reaction score
will be in hk for biz and travel 1-2 days, would u recommend getting the octopus card for ease of travel around hk?

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
will be in hk for biz and travel 1-2 days, would u recommend getting the octopus card for ease of travel around hk?

Absolutely especially if you plan to go back within 3 years. It's valid for around that time, thereafter get it re-validated.

champion09

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
will be there for a week or so..we have a fair bit of shopping destination. I am looking for attractions, besides Disneyland, for children under 6. Can advise on that?

Saw a goldfish market near mong kok area. Is it suitable for children too?

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm taking N21 to the HK airport tomorrow.. May I know which stop to alight if I want to go to Terminal 1?

tiger2013

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I asked before - http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/91655501-post800.html

You are taking Scoot right? :s13:

At that timing, there are many staff going to work and will alight at different places. Don't follow them. Alight only when you see the airport. The first time I took N21 I was also nervous, lol. Kept thinking I missed the bus stop, haha. Let common sense guide you. When you see many people with luggage get off, just follow. Won't be wrong. Then follow the instructions to get to Terminal 1. It's a short walk away.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.