View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 09:04 AM   #569
ilovesushi

Hello!
I received a call from the SMU business today- and I'm required to go for English test and interview. I've read many forums and blog post abt it and they said it's like a GRP interview.. Anyone have anymore details abt it?

What are the possible dress code for female?
And does the whole process really last for 3h? Because I heard that the compre + conpo test is approx 1h15 mins. Then the rest of interview for 1h45 mins?

Please help out thank you!!
The interview alone was fine, U will be given an article and allowed to discuss with your group members first, so anything U dun understand regarding to the article, you may raise it up during the discussion time. If u get nice group mates, the interview will go very smooth. So try to help each other and be nice during the interview.

The English test is a killer if u are from poly and your English is not stellar enough. It's a mini version of GP (A level English). Just do quickly and answer as many questions as possible. I am not sure the how important the English test as the admission factor cos I dun think I did well in it neither.

The duration of everything possibly last for more than 3 hours. For my session, I reported at 1:20pm and left the school around 5 pm. Anyway it would be a nice experience for you ! All the best and good luck ! For a girl simply wear a dress will be nice enough!