[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How do i get spotify to play music background while playing games? Tried to play a demo game, but no music were played

Start spotify, play music, tap home button on controller to go back to homescreen. Music should still be playing, then just start any game you want. Been listening to music and gaming the whole day

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
My PS4 like pai. Knn.. on, blue light then one second later beep then no more.

Why ah?

nomoney25

Master Member
Reaction score
Bought one of the cheapest ps4 sale which is from Australia. Always wanted a aussie set so can watch region B bluray.

$383 with 3 games (LBP3. Drive club and infamous) after apply ebay target sale and gst rebate at airport.

Basically is $539 (actual price) - $98 target discount - $48 tax rebate. = $383.

erickthg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone play the order of 1886. I thinking of getting Ps4. But only that game interest me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.