NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

witchboyz

Reaction score
Anyone knows what essay and verbal questions will be asked for NBS accountancy interview? Going this Friday @_@

schoolboyz

Reaction score
Seems like both NUS & NTU release the outcomes slower than previous years. Only those top scorers & DA had received offers right

maicowpeh

Reaction score
NUS application still haven't process?

My application status on the NUS site is still "application recieved" sia, anyone else same as me?

hisdearqueen

Reaction score
Hey when did you went for the interview? Hows the interview like? Do you mind sharing?? My interview is on the coming friday... would very much wanf to ace it

Hello! I went for the Soci interview last year ... which means I'm finishing my first year at NTU soon! :) Anyway, there is a written test first, they you will be given an article and asked to analyse it (ie; what is the main point the author is trying to say? why do you think he/she is writing this article) ...

After you are done, the papers will be collected, then you will wait with other candidates in the room. Profs will come and call your name and you will follow them to your interview!

For me this was the most stressful part cos' I didn't know what to expect initially but the profs (I had two, hahaha special case, usually it's just one!) who interviewed me were very nice! :) They asked me about current affairs, or what I knew was happening in recent news. It happened to be one day after Thailand imposed martial law last year, so I talked about that and they asked me if I felt it was a coup or not :p After that, I also talked about MH370 (cos it was also quite recent from last year) and the Sewol ferry sinking, and they asked me what I could relate to from these two incidents ...

Then moving on, they asked me a few personal questions (why Soci etc), and I remembered the last question was what my hobbies were. By then I was quite relaxed, so I said "reading ... and uh, does cooking count?" and the profs just chuckled and that was it! :p

Good luck! :D

Last edited:

maicowpeh

Reaction score
Waaa, GG, NTU oso din ask me for my A level results lol, only SMU ask me to go for interview.

loverangel1

Reaction score
My nus status is still [application received] too. Very worried cause zero news from all the 3 unis. No interview call ups nothing. :(

kkssin

Reaction score
NUS DA interview

Received an email to attend nus bba discretionary interview. It is stated that the interview would last approximately 5hrs! Anyone who went before knows how it would be like?

eunixe

Reaction score
Hey there! Just wondering if there is anyone who has been notified to go for NUS FASS DA interview yet? :) Feeling a little anxious as I have not receive any notifications..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.