NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocolateCat

Reaction score
Don't worry if you haven't receive any offers.

It's still considered very early (Mid April).

Only start worrying when it's Late May. That's when the first acceptance window will end, and you enter the 2nd window.

(Leftover placements from first window...)

blaze_im

Reaction score
Don't worry if you haven't receive any offers.

It's still considered very early (Mid April).

Only start worrying when it's Late May. That's when the first acceptance window will end, and you enter the 2nd window.

(Leftover placements from first window...)

Hi, can explain what's first and second acceptance window about? Especially on second acceptance. Thanks.

Alpaca

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, can explain what's first and second acceptance window about? Especially on second acceptance. Thanks.

Chiu jaysee kia right ?

Normally if yr result very good and above the 80-90 percentile u will receive before application end or early april

If u mid range to 10 percentile u will receive by mid-late April

Below 10 percentile they will call u and ask some stupid qn which vary across faculties. you will receive your acceptance very close to the acceptance deadline like 1 week before

:)

avalanste

Banned
Reaction score
I think by now the JC A level scholars have already secured their place in NUS or NTU already. This period should be for average scorers in JC/ top scorers in Poly.

blaze_im

Reaction score
Chiu jaysee kia right ?

Normally if yr result very good and above the 80-90 percentile u will receive before application end or early april

Below 10 percentile they will call u and ask some stupid qn which vary across faculties. you will receive your acceptance very close to the acceptance deadline like 1 week before

Alright. Thanks!

TAYTAYTAY

Reaction score
SMU also liao... All interview JC de only... #polystudentswaitlonglong

I think by now the JC A level scholars have already secured their place in NUS or NTU already. This period should be for average scorers in JC/ top scorers in Poly.

xiaofeng130

Reaction score
Chiu jaysee kia right ?

gimme hope, thanks for the information.

Marcusnhn123@gmail.com

Reaction score
I have been offered a place in sutd but have to accept the offer by 27th April. However, I want to wait for ntu and nus outcomes. That also means that I might have to forgo the place offered in sutd .Anyone can give me a suggestion?

SgJae08

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just for your information, I just tried JAE portal randomly and received offer from NTU.
Do give it a check and good luck!

lamerena

Reaction score
Edit: I got offer for ntu com science already gpa 3.86 based on my 5 semresult as stated in the letter my 6 sem is higher

Last edited:

schoolboyz

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just for your information, I just tried JAE portal randomly and received offer from NTU.
Do give it a check and good luck!

U mean u only received the offer thru the Joint Acceptance Portal & did not receive anything from the NTU's status portal & email/sms?

zeelynne

Reaction score
Hey there! Just wondering if there is anyone who has been notified to go for NUS FASS DA interview yet? :) Feeling a little anxious as I have not receive any notifications..

I got a call for an interview today. Next wednesday. I have no clue what to expect though

SgJae08

Reaction score
U mean u only received the offer thru the Joint Acceptance Portal & did not receive anything from the NTU's status portal & email/sms?

Hi Schoolboyz,

The email came later after I had already checked through the Joint Acceptance Portal.

Likeame

Reaction score
A level student here. Received offer for NTU Accountancy on 6th April. There was an email asking me to check my application outcome on the NTU portal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.