XiaoMi MiPad

shenzhou

Reaction score
If cannot install apps from Google Play Store can install from Aptoide. I was very disappointed at first when I couldnt install Singapore Map, the Play Store saying my device incompatible or some nonsense. Later I searched for it using Aptoid and installed it without problems. Same thing for the app 65daigou.

I'mknotdumb!

Banned
Reaction score
If cannot install apps from Google Play Store can install from Aptoide. I was very disappointed at first when I couldnt install Singapore Map, the Play Store saying my device incompatible or some nonsense. Later I searched for it using Aptoid and installed it without problems. Same thing for the app 65daigou.

Just a side note the aptoid app got virus apps just beware don't anyhow install

yapcc

Reaction score
Anyone can provide real time experience on battery life of Mipad? General usage please~

I have been monitoring the battery life of my mipad. On most days, it lasts 2-3 days based on light surfing. If you watch a lot of videos, probably a full day should be fine.

bryant_16

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
YouTube lagging and some of the games crashed in the middle of it.. Have already updated to latest version but still the same problems..

Anyone facing the same as well?

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
others said it's due to the miui.

YouTube lagging and some of the games crashed in the middle of it.. Have already updated to latest version but still the same problems..

Anyone facing the same as well?

bryant_16

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Change to Google Now launcher meaning the youtube lag and the game crashing will be better?

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
gosh .. my mi pad is lagging like crazy .. change to Google Now Launcher will solve the lag issue? HMM

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone having trouble with the mipad keyboard when replying in hwz forums?

every time type halfway the keyboad will disappear and the blue pointer will appear in the text box

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
me too!

this mi pad is full of problems. i cant switch to Google Now Launcher .. using Nova now .. so much smoother ... gosh ... regretted spending $299 on it ...

seller4

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same here. I am facing all the lags too and cannot find my apps in PlayStore. This MiPad sucks. Really regretted spending $300 on it. This will be my last XiaoMi device. No more XiaoMi s.h.i.t.

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya bought mipad is to mainly surf hwz and pcw around the house

end up i use my ip6 to pcw instead...

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was about to ask the forums whether it is worth buying the Mi Pad as a home device since my laptop died. Saw the comments and it seems like its not worth it?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.