Official GTA 5 Thread

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Are all areas accessible from the start? Last time need to play a bit to unlock more areas right?

Obligation

Reaction score
Hi guys im using steam for GTA but i can't seem to play, im always stuck at the rockstar social club panel... i've already linked the account but doesn't load one leh

freshmint224

Reaction score
you guys still experiencing the "failed to download please try again later" thing? like that continue i cry sia. my mobile data cannot support so xiong

ctstalin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I keep crashing with ERR_GFX_D3D error while trying to get into story mode :sad:

Trans-Am

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you all have this error?

"Fail to download job"
or
fw84zc.png

Raynesis

Reaction score
Do you all have this error?

"Fail to download job"
or
fw84zc.png

Only gotten "failed to download job".

Have already submitted a ticket to Rockstar and see if they can fix or not.

Currently Conan1986 has narrowed it down to Singtel users, and bypassed by playing on 4G i think.
But I am not sure if it fixed the issue entirely.

sinte_

Reaction score
I'm getting that error as well. Since launch day. Same error on my xbox360.

I'm on starhub though. Been happening on my xbox360 for at least 2 months with no update.

Anyone know how to solve this ??

Trans-Am

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can recommend which apartment is the best to buy that has 10 cars garage and heist room?
Also which car to buy/steal as my first?

15wxg01.png

1) I bought the 382k,

2)As for car, steal those which are sporty that can run one

Conan1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only gotten "failed to download job".

Have already submitted a ticket to Rockstar and see if they can fix or not.

Currently Conan1986 has narrowed it down to Singtel users, and bypassed by playing on 4G i think.
But I am not sure if it fixed the issue entirely.

I ran into the same problem again with my prison break plane heist.. It's getting frustrating..

Seantt

Reaction score
Hi guys im using steam for GTA but i can't seem to play, im always stuck at the rockstar social club panel... i've already linked the account but doesn't load one leh

U must update ur windows 7 to service pack 1.

I also kena same prob as u

Conan1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To people who are facing the "Job failed to download" issue, I've tried to load the game using 4G (into the mission proper but failed the mission) then used my home internet, it doesn't work. It showed the same error again despite it being loaded before.... I had to reconnect to 4G to complete the whole mission.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.