NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jyxq95

Reaction score
hey whats the conditional offer about? whats the condition you've to satisfy?

They will let you in the course under one condition, which is to pass your diploma course.

Conditional offers are usually given to students who apply using their 5 semester results.

fixierspray

Reaction score
hi anyone know how to submit the final semester results for NUS? I have already received offer. Do I remove the existing uploaded files and upload my final sem results transcript? :s22:

schoolboyz

Reaction score
Hey how come NTU needs to take so long to reply??? Think NUS had posted out most of the outcomes alr! Haiz..

HappyDino

Reaction score
NTU Maritime Studies

Hello, anyone got replies from NTU Maritime Studies? Mind sharing when you got your confirmation and your CGPA?

hacksdenied

Reaction score
Hi all, i received acceptance from Nanyang business school and NUS business school for business admin degree.
I can't decide between the two Uni
Any advice or tips to help me decide?
I come from poly with related diploma so i will get 20MC exemption
Note: Putting transportation school fees aside

IAmZTX

Reaction score
Hi all, i received acceptance from Nanyang business school and NUS business school for business admin degree.

choose the one nearest to your hse OR cheapest

Here is some links to help you in your decision:

http://www.quora.com/Singapore-Which-is-a-better-university-to-study-business-in-NUS-or-NTU

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/degree-programs-courses-70/ntu-business-nus-business-4147121.html

Last edited:

aaa123

Reaction score

I have also received offers from both schools just like you and I'm leaning towards NUS. Maybe you should consider certain factors such as whether you wanna work overseas? Double degree? Concurrent degree? Culture? Career service? Time spent to get the degree? Direct honours?

agent_719

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
chem engineering, u?

Me maritime studies. Dam sian. U waiting for ns?? I got a feeling they give priority to jc students enlisting soon, then after that we will be called up for interview.
Me currently in ns

Nickttmseller

Reaction score
Anyone received acceptance for SMU Accountancy course? I went for interview on 31 March and still doesn't receive any reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.