NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

insouciantlove_

Reaction score
I have also received offers from both schools just like you and I'm leaning towards NUS. Maybe you should consider certain factors such as whether you wanna work overseas? Double degree? Concurrent degree? Culture? Career service? Time spent to get the degree? Direct honours?
Hi, I have been accepted into both schools too and is having a hard time making a decision as I feel that both have their own pros and cons

IAmZTX

Reaction score
Anyone knows how the system process with out applications? It's by surname or by our grades?

please stop asking those silly questions that we do not know.. With the kind of questions you been asking, i strongly doubt you can score well in local uni. Hard truth.

aaa123

Reaction score
Hi, I have been accepted into both schools too and is having a hard time making a decision as I feel that both have their own pros and cons

Hmmm which sch do you prefer currently? Ultimately, choose a school with an environment you think is suitable for you and you will be proud to be part of!

cheeyarn

Reaction score
I went for my smu social science interview on the 9th April! It has been a week plus and I have yet to receive any notifications. Previously I saw people getting the acceptance letter 4 days after the interview. Does that mean that I am rejected??

Nicholas92

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I went for my smu social science interview on the 9th April! It has been a week plus and I have yet to receive any notifications. Previously I saw people getting the acceptance letter 4 days after the interview. Does that mean that I am rejected??

It means you didn't do well for the interview. However, it doesn't mean you are rejected. There is still a chance, you're just pushed to the back of the queue.

Those who do extremely well can get the acceptance as early as 1 working day after the interview. Some get their offers 1month+ after the interview.

kkssin

Reaction score
Anyone know of friends who went for ntu acct interview and received offers? If so please state your friend grade profile thanks! :)

JasonMooWK

Reaction score
please stop asking those silly questions that we do not know.. With the kind of questions you been asking, i strongly doubt you can score well in local uni. Hard truth.

Irony. But he has a point. Marcus, you need to calm down. The thing is even if you know how the uni process the application, what can you do about it? Other than just wait.

cheeyarn

Reaction score
It means you didn't do well for the interview. However, it doesn't mean you are rejected. There is still a chance, you're just pushed to the back of the queue.

Those who do extremely well can get the acceptance as early as 1 working day after the interview. Some get their offers 1month+ after the interview.

I just received my acceptance letter from SMU!!!! ****ING HAPPYYY

Reaction score
I just received my acceptance letter from SMU!!!! ****ING HAPPYYY

Hey! Was just wondering is it a letter that you received from them? Or did you check your application status at the admission website itself and it shows that you are accepted?

I am wondering if they would update the application status online before sending a letter, or updating it after a period of time online.

I have not received any notifications since my interview on 10th April for biz mgnt :(. I'm so stressed!!

cheeyarn

Reaction score
Hey! Was just wondering is it a letter that you received from them? Or did you check your application status at the admission website itself and it shows that you are accepted?

I am wondering if they would update the application status online before sending a letter, or updating it after a period of time online.

I have not received any notifications since my interview on 10th April for biz mgnt :(. I'm so stressed!!

I receive the admission email from SMU! Hope it helps

happygigs

Reaction score
acceptance

Hi all, I received acceptance from NTU Mathematical Sciences, anybody who can log-in to the joint acceptance portal already? I can't log in after receiving an offer though

happybunnyissosunny

Reaction score
Hi I've had the english proficiency test and the business interview last Saturday. Has anyone (who also took the test + interview) received an offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.