MyRepublic fibre - Part 5

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MR Server
4301404587.png

The upload speed seems to be normal but not the download speed.

linix

Reaction score
/Clap clap/ you seem to have forgotten that MR brought the price down. Fibre was hell expensive before MR came. Sure they need to improve their CS and network, but they stuck it to the traffic lights with the initial 49.99 1Gbps

During the good old days, with the entry of MR, they did help to keep prices reasonable for the common man, but wasn't this the best way they can increase their market share?

Being the new player,if they have kept prices along with the traffic light isp, would they grow to the size they were today?

During the good old days, if not for the forumers here providing feedback, comments, suggestions for MR first hand, do you think that MR could know what the masses want and start to provide the various plans to cater for them?

However after getting all the info and growing to what they are today, where are they now?

Have the MR early supporters here being abandoned, that problems and issues were "selectively" handled and addressed, with many unanswered ones being selectively "ignored".

IIRC, just 2 days ago, you were quite "satisfied" with MR's CS, but now you agree that they need to work on their CS and network?

necxross

Reaction score
During the good old days, with the entry of MR, they did help to keep prices reasonable for the common man, but wasn't this the best way they can increase their market share?

Being the new player,if they have kept prices along with the traffic light isp, would they grow to the size they were today?

During the good old days, if not for the forumers here providing feedback, comments, suggestions for MR first hand, do you think that MR could know what the masses want and start to provide the various plans to cater for them?

However after getting all the info and growing to what they are today, where are they now?

Have the MR early supporters here being abandoned, that problems and issues were "selectively" handled and addressed, with many unanswered ones being selectively "ignored".

IIRC, just 2 days ago, you were quite "satisfied" with MR's CS, but now you agree that they need to work on their CS and network?

Early supporters mean they're on Nucleus Connect. NC belongs to SH, and NC is being bitchy. I do hope MR can figure out amicable solution with NC. (back then, anyone signed for <200Mbps plan is NC btw. I was one of them. Had to install a new TP $235.40 cos NC assholes.)

I'm not blind. If a lot of people complain their CS needs to improve then it's probably true.

Johnnny

Reaction score
Hi all, sorry for the long break, I was out of office >< I've replied those who PMed me, and cleared my inbox. (Any message older than 1 week is deleted, inbox limit sorry!)

For users with speed issues direct from the modem port 1, PM me:
Customer ID, speedtest result, timing of issue.

For users with gaming latency issues, PM me:
Customer ID, public IP, in-game latency indicator, tracert to game server.

For users with outdated requests/tickets, PM me:
Customer ID, ticket number.

If you have feedback or issues, please PM me your Customer ID and details of issue faced, and give me 3 working days to process the PM!

Thanks to all the users that help each other out while I'm not online, we really appreciate it. I'll definitely try to keep up with HWZ messages, it would help if my bosses see the importance of HWZ (I don't get paid to work on HWZ).

I'm not the original Johnnny, but a new staff. I started Feb this year. :( But I do have access to booking appointments and maintenance, and have slightly above basic knowledge of MR infrastructure so I'll try to answer all questions to the best of my ability. If I don't have the answer to the qtns, I'll ask the relevant departments directly!

Last edited:

andr3wyong

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all, sorry for the long break, I was out of office >< I've replied those who PMed me, and cleared my inbox. (Any message older than 1 week is deleted, inbox limit sorry!)

If you have feedback or issues, please PM me your Customer ID and details of issue faced, and give me 3 working days to process the PM!

Thanks to all the users that help each other out while I'm not online, we really appreciate it. I'll definitely try to keep up with HWZ messages, it would help if my bosses see the importance of HWZ (I don't get paid to work on HWZ).

I'm not the original Johnnny, but a new staff. I started early this year. :( But I do have access to booking appointments and maintenance, and have slightly above basic knowledge of MR infrastructure so I'll try to answer all questions to the best of my ability. If I don't have the answer to the qtns, I'll ask the relevant departments directly!
Omg you mean there’s multiple Johnnnys O_O

Johnnny

Reaction score
Omg you mean there’s multiple Johnnnys O_O

Not multiple, but like different generations. I'm the fourth successor of Johnnny! (Johnnny the 1st started in 2013) I'll try my best to stick around and help out as much as possible!

andr3wyong

Master Member
Reaction score
Not multiple, but like different generations. I'm the fourth successor of Johnnny! (Johnnny the 1st started in 2013) I'll try my best to stick around and help out as much as possible!
Haha you guys are so cool. Is having the name Jonathan a prerequisite for working for MR LOL

robolee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you read thru the thread post, you should roughly know what is going on :vijayadmin:

I have also PM you incase you are lazy to scroll thru the thread post :vijayadmin:

I'm not the original Johnnny, but a new staff. I started Feb this year. :( But I do have access to booking appointments and maintenance, and have slightly above basic knowledge of MR infrastructure so I'll try to answer all questions to the best of my ability. If I don't have the answer to the qtns, I'll ask the relevant departments directly!

Binaries

Reaction score
Haha you guys are so cool. Is having the name Jonathan a prerequisite for working for MR LOL

Maybe they are like kingsmen. Interesting.

Yes please look through my post and many others who complain of speed/latency problems right after 7PM. Just so you know there's no equipment problem on my side as my speed can obviously go this high.

Just for a comparison. I will take a speedtest now.

4:45PM
4302909677.png

Will Update with another result after 7pm.

Last edited:

robolee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No matter how many test i try i can never reach above 800mbps (Missing the old speed i keep getting last time 900-1gbps everytime)

4302929817.png

Yes please look through my post and many others who complain of speed/latency problems right after 7PM. Just so you know there's no equipment problem on my side as my speed can obviously go this high.

4302909677.png

Binaries

Reaction score
I will give credit when credit is due. The routing to Diablo 3 AU Gateway seems to have been updated and fixed.

Previously when it was lagging and spiking consistently.

Traceroute before.
mjvrhra.jpg

Traceroute now.
MQsvb9u.jpg

Will monitor and update if this last.

tromba

Reaction score
Hmm

i am at yishun as well
the issue will start at 6pm and end at 1am

Btw Johnnny i have replied your PM.

i wonder if there is any guys from their NOC reading this thread.

Binaries

Reaction score
Maybe they are like kingsmen. Interesting.

4302909677.png

Follow up with an update for 7:50PM.

4303236036.png

4771ba60cc1c664f096ef8dc2096d3d9.png

If this and the many other feedback/complaints people are posting.. I don't know what else is obvious enough.

Can whoever from MR come forward and say that you guys will look into this, please?

Last edited:

xsrike

Reaction score
I don't even know what am i paying for anymore.

4303254915.png

EVfeS8y

Last edited:

robolee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope, still the same **** to me.

4303394698.png

just hoping johnny reply my PM tml :/

Twilight

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
come to the green side. :) luckily never take Barney.
sign on green side 1gb. 900+ up and down speed.

4302327120.png

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.