[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol...ok...at least it did not go up... :crazy:

nice...another snack added... :crazy:

Don't take too much or too often hor, peanuts are high in Omega 6 which will lead chronic inflammation when taken in excess.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
non-grass fed butter....can eat?

phoon huat 1 price more affordable.. :)

Can but not the best for us

Try as much as you can to get grass fed; otherwise, normal butter is still miles ahead of margarine...hahah

saiyan2005

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can but not the best for us

Try as much as you can to get grass fed; otherwise, normal butter is still miles ahead of margarine...hahah

ya went to shop ard giant. try to look at those ingredient of so called health food. they got one ingredient shortening. i go google actually is hydrogenated vege oil lol.

now if i buy stuff will buy food with lesser ingredient as possible. if boh real food food

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
whats your ht and wt?

how many meals you having now

do you cardio or work out?

173, 86

2 main meals
late lunch usually after 2/3 due to work and dinner ard 8,9

snacked on butter once every 2 or 3 days at night

zero workout unless u count walking about in the day time as workout cos i have to different places everyday for work :crazy:

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't take too much or too often hor, peanuts are high in Omega 6 which will lead chronic inflammation when taken in excess.

googled and it sounds scary... :s22:

think i better dont take this first until i have a better idea of the dos and donts...

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
173, 86

2 main meals

zero workout unless u count walking about in the day time as workout cos i have to different places everyday for work :crazy:

No, walking isn't really exercise.... it's relaxation. And brisk walking only counts as exercise if you're elderly..

I'm sure you know the health benefits of exercise, esp HIIT ie hi intensity interval training:

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/01/26/sweaty-answer-to-chronic-illness/?_r=0

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/07/12/high-intensity-workouts.aspx

https://www.pritikin.com/your-healt...-the-benefits-of-high-intensity-exercise.html

You don't have to go to the gym to get a good workout. Burpees HIIT style for 20 min every alternate day is good. If you want to develop both anaerobic (strength) & aerobic fitness, you can do calisthenics at the neighborhood fitness park. Or if you want a good body-weight workout in the comfort of your home any time you can buy an OEM TRX at Qoo10:

http://list.qoo10.sg/s/TRX?keyword=trx&keyword_auto_change=

For myself, I workout with the TRX & free weights in the comfort of my home every alternate day. Even when I travel, either for biz or leisure, the TRX goes into my luggage so that I can workout in the comfort of my hotel room at any time I want.

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya went to shop ard giant. try to look at those ingredient of so called health food. they got one ingredient shortening. i go google actually is hydrogenated vege oil lol.

now if i buy stuff will buy food with lesser ingredient as possible. if boh real food food

They have tons of junk food at the "health food" section eg organic soy milk, organic noodles etc..:s13::s22:

I always read the ingredients list before I decide if I should buy..:D

saiyan2005

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
173, 86

2 main meals

since alrdy late lunch le. why not try eat only dinner?? intermittent fasting is gd to lose fat as well

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
since alrdy late lunch le. why not try eat only dinner?? intermittent fasting is gd to lose fat as well

If he doesn't workout, he'll lose both fat & muscles. Working out preserves & even increases lean muscle mass while raising the metabolism to burn fat.

saiyan2005

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If he doesn't workout, he'll lose both fat & muscles. Working out preserves & even increases lean muscle mass while raising the metabolism to burn fat.

oh thx for clarify man. i tot fasting preserve lean muscle mass

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh thx for clarify man. i tot fasting preserve lean muscle mass

Fasting will help burn fat & preserve lean muscle mass IF you do resistance training. For a sedentary person, while there are some health benefits in fasting eg improving insulin resistance etc, for fat burning it is negligible.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They have tons of junk food at the "health food" section eg organic soy milk, organic noodles etc..:s13::s22:

I always read the ingredients list before I decide if I should buy..:D

Nowadays i don't bother to read the labels liao

I just buy real food :s13:

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Not really - if he is keto adapted, then it will burn fats first then muscles

Anyway, we are not talking about starvation so the body shouldn't go into muscle burning at all

Personally, I am not so sure about the need to "raise" metabolism rate all the time...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.