[Priority Pass] Lounges at Changi Airport

bornfree

Reaction score
Is this available for Priority Pass holder?

Actually, I meant to ask which is the best lounge for those available to Priority Pass holder. :o

commonguy

Reaction score

Actually, I meant to ask which is the best lounge for those available to Priority Pass holder. :o

I think most PP lounges in Changi are comparable.

Which terminal are you departing from? Dnata Lounge in T3 and Skyview in T1 are quite nice. Food are also similar as both are operated by dnata

continuum

Reaction score

Lol! I'd stay away from Ambassador lounges. The are more run down than the others. My first choice would be SATS lounges, followed by Dnata.

The Green Market is more like a restaurant than a lounge. So the food is better (at least when I was there many years ago; I was given a Japanese set meal), but there aren't a lot of facilities.

lcpteck

Master Member
Reaction score
Can you bring someone else in addition? Plus do yo need to show them something else in addition to the ANZ card itself?

Hey invisible999, how's it going?

Unfortunately no, it's only for principal card member. You just show your CC and a valid boarding pass.

invisible999

Master Member
Reaction score
Hey invisible999, how's it going?

Unfortunately no, it's only for principal card member. You just show your CC and a valid boarding pass.

So which cards give option to bring someone else for free, either counting via additional visit towards the free visits per year or by counting it for sup car members?

P.S. All god here so far.

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually what is the procedure for using the lounge ? check in early and go to the lounge before boarding ?

i have 7hr transit in dubai can i just camp in the lounge ?

neword

Reaction score
there are four lounges available for pp holders at Changi Terminal 3. Which is the best? Jetquay?

commonguy

Reaction score
^^
Can you please stop posting irrelevant and useless stuffs in so many threads?

It's getting old many moons ago. Go boast somewhere else.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.