Noble Group *Official* (SGX: CGP)

Jajoba123

Reaction score
Hi guys, is 0.88 now. thinking of buying in as part of my riskier portfolio. anyone?
Ian Taylor, Vitol CEO recently in a interview oil should be reaching bottom and should climb soon. any comments?

flyfox

Reaction score
Hi guys, is 0.88 now. thinking of buying in as part of my riskier portfolio. anyone?
Ian Taylor, Vitol CEO recently in a interview oil should be reaching bottom and should climb soon. any comments?

If u are buying for oil recovery play, I believe there are better stocks.

Honestly, even oil price climb, doesn't mean this stock will rebound anyway.

joshua182

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if you need to ask on HWZ subforum or any forum or chatroom if noble is a buy or not, youre better off tossing a coin bro.

Jajoba123

Reaction score
Thanks for info. yr views help me to get a feel on this stock. is tempting sometime when a stock is having some issues. will keep an eye for a while.... well not sure how long tis issue will prolong or maybe will not even be an issue at all after awhile. i know they got involve in coal, metal n some other commodities and is not entirely on oil which is common for all traders todate. And particularly coal is cheap now. any other comments welcome.

Jajoba123

Reaction score
guys, Noble continue to drop today -2.84% as i speak now.
anyone? can see some volume buying in...
monitoring now. hmm....

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Just need another whistleblower and this stock will tumble again

No smoke without fire

I avoid

Jajoba123

Reaction score
7 May got 3 months result annoucement. is only 2 wks later. might monitor next week. if is 0.81 might consider to buy

alexchia01

Reaction score
I wouldn't touch Noble even with a 10 meter pole.

Take it from an old bird, Noble is not worth a buy.

When I was a newbie, I got burned by Noble twice because of the same situations as now.

Now, with much experience, I know Noble is not a good company to even worth a consideration.

Their CEO said they will change their ways and be more transparent in the future, but all desperate people says the same thing.

Unless there are some real actions to show they really meant to change, this counter is still not worth you risking your money for.

Avoid at all cost.

Last edited:

MegaMac

Reaction score

u want to buy noble becos u think oil will climb?

some have already told u noble is not really an oil play. and u still wanna to buy at 0.81.

and maybe u should research/ or google why noble is plunging in the first place.

my personal view is i wont even buy it if it's $0.50, until they fully address all the issues highlighted by Iceberg.

Anyway, fortune favors the brave.....good luck.

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
7 May got 3 months result annoucement. is only 2 wks later. might monitor next week. if is 0.81 might consider to buy

You just need another Iceberg or Muddy Water and the stock will be dumped again

But yet...no risk no gain...

Ahhh

Tornesoul

Master Member
Reaction score
i believe there are better correlations with oil in other stocks if that is what ur aim is for

blurinvestor

Reaction score
some say oil will range between 55 - 75. I will go with 75 betting it to go 65 and buy some noble.

I am betting not investing. No investment wisdom applied.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.