[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

Dystopian

Reaction score
Btw how u all cope with ur diet during reservist time? Wah liew rice give gaogao n little meat given by cookhouse auntie? Night snacks no need to say. :(

Sent from a poor fugly buibui loser using GAGT

cookhouse food = JUNK food.:s22:

report sick ask MO give u excuse cookhouse food :s13:

OR... just tapao food from canteen or eat canned food lor..
high or low key also no problem 1... outfield also can be done.

anyway... my unit usually many pple don't want eat packed ration..so can just take at least a few packs of cookhouse meat n veggie to makan :D

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I do 7 minute workout 4-5times a week after chatting with a mentor whom I respect a lot. He taught me to also cut down on sugar.

So far I Cut sugar 95%. Reduced carbo intake 80%. But continue to eat a lot of vegetables, meat, eggs and tofu. So far all outside food mostly cai fan, never once prepared food myself. Lost 8.5kg after 3 months since Cny 2015.

By far this is the most sustainable way because my appetite is super good. I eat a lot and hate to exercise. This way I can still eat a lot, don need to exercise so much yet still can lose weight. On average I lose about 1kg every 2 weeks. In terms of the ratio of effort I put in versus weight loss, it feels absolutely worth while and wu hua. Makes me motivated !

Diet > Exercise

We can't outrun our fork...

Do you know how much running we need to do to burn off a donut?

Why not save the all that running by not eating that donut in the first place? Haha

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why keep saying jogging is useless

at his weight, i feel any cardio is useful, jogging, brisk walk. the main reason is to condition him for heavier training like hiit.

at least it will help his heart to pump faster than usual

because if you tell him jogging running useless, he wont start moving his fat ass

bui bui no exercise for so long, suddenly you want him to do what resistance training, hiit, burpees, dont know the body can take it or not

just imho only

bottomline is be more active, let your body get used to exercising

If you like to jog, then by all means

Some here do run marathons but it's because they like running - nothing to do with losing weight...hahah

Best if one has not exercised for a long time is to just start with walking...

It's relaxing and gets the blood moving without being stressful on the knees...

After losing some weight, he could start on HIIT or basic body weight exercises...

Like uncle Chay said - it's practice and practice - our bodies are very adaptable :D

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Diet > Exercise

We can't outrun our fork...

Do you know how much running we need to do to burn off a donut?

Why not save the all that running by not eating that donut in the first place? Haha

serious?...how much?

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
im sticking to the push ups and sit ups for now first...

increasing the quantity/sets slowly...now do abit head spin riaos... :s22:

#buibui

The_King

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway to find cheap grass fed butter?

Kerrygold does but during the winter months, it feed is mix with grains .

another one is Anchor butter. is it 100% grass fed? if so why is it not on the label?

also do sg sell these 2 brand?

Allgau or smjor? or any brand is sold locally that is grass fed?

thanks

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

another one is Anchor butter. is it 100% grass fed? if so why is it not on the label?

thanks

Thought there was a recent discussion on butter liao? Haha

Anchor is grass fed

SCS is also likely grass fed

Usually those from Oz and NZ are grass fed cos they have great open spaces for cows to graze

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

thanks

AFAIK, these 4 brands are grass fed:

- Anchor
- Kerry Gold
- SCS
- West Gold

All can be bought from NTUC.

fat_bb_fat

Reaction score
https://www.bulletproofexec.com/bulletproof-vs-paleo-vs-low-carb-ketogenic-diets/

Bulletproof vs. Paleo vs. Low-Carb and Ketogenic Diets: What’s The Difference?

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What about those 炖汤 type? :)

Have been earing BKT, Pig Organ Soup, 猪肚汤, 西洋菜汤 and 老黄瓜..

Also can ah - easier to understand what we shouldn't be eating and eating else is fair game...hahah

Learn to adjust and tweak your own meal plans

Some days we may take slightly higher carbs but we can reduce the carb intake the next day and day after to make up for it...hahah

Our bodies won't complain if we are 10g of carbs above our "limit" for 1 day, contrary to what some cultists believe that an excess of 0.3g of carbs can kill :s13::s13::s13:

honeyNsugar

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Also can ah - easier to understand what we shouldn't be eating and eating else is fair game...hahah

Some days we may take slightly higher carbs but we can reduce the carb intake the next day and day after to make up for it...hahah

Our bodies won't complain if we are 10g of carbs above our "limit" for 1 day, contrary to what some cultists believe that an excess of 0.3g of carbs can kill :s13::s13::s13:
Thx for the useful info ;)

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What about those 炖汤 type? :)

Have been earing BKT, Pig Organ Soup, 猪肚汤, 西洋菜汤 and 老黄瓜..

All OK except 西洋菜汤 & 老黄瓜汤 - personally I find these 2 Ok as sides but not as mains cos not much meat inside...

For pig organ soup I've yet to come across a stall where they wash the intestines and kidneys thoroughly so that there's no more smell... maybe it's just me.. haha :s13:

BKT I usually order 2 bowls - 1 bowl of the ribs & another bowl of pig's liver.. shiok! :D

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I'm waiting for higher carb intake month - July cos durian season!!!:s13::D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.