Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

fade_white

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I send u the price list I will buy at liao.

For hulk & Batman, even without discount your cost is around 10k. I will buy 11k for hulk 11.2k for batman.

For other models please refer to the price list I give u. I will update you if any changes to pricelist via PM.

Those models I did not list in the price list, Or if the item is more expensive than my offer price, please do not buy..
Hi bro, I didn't get your price list. Mind sending it out again? Thanks!

Bluebird33

Reaction score
I wanted to But my grey felLas don't wanna Makan. 50K CASH out hard to swallow leh.

AP rose gold even if its a beautiful watch, its difficult to sell even for grey. Like Richard Mille and Patek Philippe.

If you are at that level, I think you won't mind spending 10% more to buy from the AD. Unless its limited edition or wait listed at AD for few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.