NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

orzzwh

Reaction score
got offers from NUS Information Systems,NTU Business and Computing (double degree) and SMU Information Systems Management.

Hi, congrats!!! mind to share u grade? And when u receive nus IS offer? Did u attend any interview?

crazycow

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone else got email acceptance for REP for 2015/2016 intake? They send me few days ago with scholarship offer, now thinking if should switch from NTU aero engg to it...

If anyone want info/tips on interview can ask here or pm me

Last edited:

geroro

Reaction score
Sorry if I ask, what's your gpa or what artworks do you submit? All my friends apply that school but never receive any news at all.

hi!! err i was from a jc actually... so no gpa

for the portfolio i put in 20 drawings showing my progress in attempting to improve.. and try to squeeze out some ideas into my portfolio
then i choosed the short film out of the three and drew the 3 drawings

i got admitted 2 weeks later i submitted it!!

how do i say this err... there is still time until may!!! just have to keep waiting i guess.. sorry if i didn't help at all .. :/

geroro

Reaction score
hi i need help actually

NUS comms and new media also have one part on design right?? the interactive media design or something

and then NTU ADM is well also design and media and art

which one is better?? why??? thank you in advance!!!!

Nickttmseller

Reaction score
Does anyone know how the appeal system in NTU works ?
I got an offered for a spot at NTU Computer Science, I will like to appeal to another course. Upon appeal must I accept my spot at Comp Science or can I just appeal without accepting ?

Last edited:

Jializ

Reaction score
hi!! err i was from a jc actually... so no gpa

for the portfolio i put in 20 drawings showing my progress in attempting to improve.. and try to squeeze out some ideas into my portfolio
then i choosed the short film out of the three and drew the 3 drawings

i got admitted 2 weeks later i submitted it!!

how do i say this err... there is still time until may!!! just have to keep waiting i guess.. sorry if i didn't help at all .. :/

Oh I see! Your drawings must be great! Anyway congrats to you! I've another friend studies in NTU ADM. Life is super hectic at ADM. As long as your passion gets going , everything will be fine;) She takes Visual Communication as her choices. You?

geroro

Reaction score
Oh I see! Your drawings must be great! Anyway congrats to you! I've another friend studies in NTU ADM. Life is super hectic at ADM. As long as your passion gets going , everything will be fine;) She takes Visual Communication as her choices. You?

I am planning either that or Digital Animation!!
Haha how are the lecturers in ADM.... can you help in ask??? (shameless)

Jializ

Reaction score
I am planning either that or Digital Animation!!
Haha how are the lecturers in ADM.... can you help in ask??? (shameless)

Erm..She says the lecturers are relatively nice and helpful. The personal statement that you write for the choices you make doesn't justify the choices that they offer you?

silentquakes

Reaction score
Hi all, I got my offer for NUS science last wednesday and I accepted it immediately without thinking.... then I got my offer for NTU biological sciences w/ 2nd major in chemical biology the next day :/ Would it be better for me to study science at NUS? Can't really decide right now :(

Gowhek12

Reaction score
Went for my interview for NUS FOS today! The professors asked really random questions and why I'm passionate about this course. My advice for pre-interview is to read up more on the course before gg for the interview.

hautemonde

Reaction score
Went for my interview for NUS FOS today! The professors asked really random questions and why I'm passionate about this course. My advice for pre-interview is to read up more on the course before gg for the interview.

Congrats! Hope you receive the offer soon :) you mean about the course you want to study in FOS? What's your preferred course? :)

geroro

Reaction score
Erm..She says the lecturers are relatively nice and helpful. The personal statement that you write for the choices you make doesn't justify the choices that they offer you?

haha for that i put digital animation!! thanks for helping me!!

nightzsky

Reaction score
Hope u get ur offer soon! :) Do u mind sharing what's the questions they asked?

jinglejingle

Reaction score
Appeal

Hey, would like to ask if we are accepted to a course, can we accept the course first in that uni and then appeal for another course in the same uni??
Sorry for being such a troublesome person, thanks in advance:D:o

hautemonde

Reaction score
Hey, would like to ask if we are accepted to a course, can we accept the course first in that uni and then appeal for another course in the same uni??
Sorry for being such a troublesome person, thanks in advance:D:o

Your worry is that you might not like the course given to you in the event that your appeal is unsuccessful? :) unless you have other offers from other uni which you find more favorable then try not to accept first!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.