NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

wisdomthoughts

Reaction score
No reply from NTU yet

Hi guys, I applied for NTU and I haven't gotten a reply yet from them.. My CGPA is 3.55.

My first choice was psychology, (GPA 3.81)
second was business, (GPA 3.79)
third was maritime studies (GPA 3.68)
fourth was sociology (GPA 3.47)
and fifth was mathematics and economics. (GPA #)

I was wondering what are my chances of entering maritime studies and sociology with my given gpa and ranking of my choices.. Kinda regret putting business as my second choice right now. Im worried NTU wouldn't accept me anymore TT

jega jeg

Reaction score
NTU Scholarship Interview

Hi. Has anyone who has secured an offer for engineering course in NTU received e-mail for scholarship interview?

vsdqwerty26

Reaction score
NUS USP Interview

Hi guys,

I have my NUS USP interview on Wed.

Anybody has any clue about what kind of questions to expect? :s11:

xyyyyyy999

Reaction score
hi!

Got rp 72.5 but still no replies from any unis :( What are the odds considering that i applied for NUS FASS, NTU Psych/Comm studies/Econs, SMU SS/Econs

Last edited:

lindaxxx

Reaction score
hi!

Got rp 72.5 but still no replies from any unis :( What are the odds considering that i applied for NUS FASS, NTU Psych/Comm studies/Econs, SMU SS/Econs

Hi, i got the same rank points as you.
Im pretty sure you'll get call up by SMU because i got accepted in their SOSS Dont worry too much about SMU!
Not too sure about NTU because i applied different courses from you. I havent heard from NUS yet though..
Cheer up! I know the wait is rly difficult, especially when all your other friends are accepted alrdy

Qosmix

Reaction score
Went for SMU interview about a week ago but i think i did not perform too well for it and havent gotten any response thus far! Does this mean i am screwed? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.