Standard Chartered - Only Online Trading in town with no minimum commission

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Buy order must go through hotline? By that time gg already sia.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Tried clearing your browser. You using laptop/pc? I don't have issues.. Just place an order for DIS.

quoting EvilPaladin:
'try to clear cache and purge cookies on your browsers and try again. Ensure that the url points correctly.'

Last edited:

Tooi Kono Machi De

Master Member
Reaction score
Tried clearing your browser. You using laptop/pc? I don't have issues.. Just place an order for DIS.

quoting EvilPaladin:
'try to clear cache and purge cookies on your browsers and try again. Ensure that the url points correctly.'

Just tried clearing...cant also. U Try transfer $1 to your settlement account see your purchaseing power got increase by $1 anot. I think its their problem...Now their hotline busy lolz

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just tried clearing...cant also. U Try transfer $1 to your settlement account see your purchaseing power got increase by $1 anot. I think its their problem...Now their hotline busy lolz

Oh? What market are you trading? You can't transfer SGD to USD FCY SSA after 8.30pm wor.

Tooi Kono Machi De

Master Member
Reaction score
Problem solved this morning liao...Btw, SCB doesnt show entry/average price for the counters rite? It only shows current price?

Denikeve

Master Member
Reaction score
is there a way to sell odd lots using SCB trading platform? I have odd number of shares due to DRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.