[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

SiAhBui

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Trying out the dual wield build for R6 monk using ancient sledge fist and azurewrath. Went to GR40 to see how it fare compared to the flying dragon. Forgot to put on desert shroud and ancient parthan defenders, still can finish in 10mins twice. lol

i use the old fire monk with full inna, knn the build really wtf cui :s13:

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i getting 1 item of each set per day (sometimes 2) - 900 shards daily
think i should be getting all the new sets in 2 weeks

then can retire soon again
LOL

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still cannot get TR set. :(
Farming on season is so so slow on my barb. finally a IK glove drop. and goine back to dual wielding. Now pray for a 2nd piece of IK. Helm, chest or belt first? Pants and legs already Waste sets courtesy from kroness. go consult kadala simulator.

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still cannot get TR set. :(
Farming on season is so so slow on my barb. finally a IK glove drop. and goine back to dual wielding. Now pray for a 2nd piece of IK. Helm, chest or belt first? Pants and legs already Waste sets courtesy from kroness. go consult kadala simulator.

u need the TR belt?
i have 2 toons of each class, one per gender lol, so i switch whenever i am "stuck" with ms kadala

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
most OP is Nat set for DH.. can solo GR59 is like WTF!!!!

dont think barb can go up to 59/60... the melee class without CC is just not possible without the mortick bracer..

wah nat set is op? ok i go dig~!

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u need the TR belt?
i have 2 toons of each class, one per gender lol, so i switch whenever i am "stuck" with ms kadala

Don't remember cos think need quite a few pieces. belt, pants, legs, ammy, gloves etc. slowly slowy lo. using my monk on GR to farm BS and gear. Neglecting my monk too since not spending BS on her to improve her gear.

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bothhhhhhhh
i keep getting odd sets.. or odd legs...

playing 1 -1.5 hours a day when in the mood vs how i used to cheong in the past

Now i do 4 GR 38-40 runs per night which yields about 850 - 900 BS and is 10 mins each for my wd plus if i eng eng i do 1 more bounty run to stock up

i then use the shards on each set piece for the day - today will be the gloves for the new wiz set

so an average of 1 per day has been working well for me

been doing this for a few days and i got the new zumi mojo and gloves, new TR orb and gloves, the met boots, all the new wiz set (except glove), the sader bracers.......... i think can finish all in 2 weeks

thing is, i dont play season so farming T6 is a breeze LOL

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
playing 1 -1.5 hours a day when in the mood vs how i used to cheong in the past

Now i do 4 GR 38-40 runs per night which yields about 850 - 900 BS and is 10 mins each for my wd plus if i eng eng i do 1 more bounty run to stock up

i then use the shards on each set piece for the day - today will be the gloves for the new wiz set

so an average of 1 per day has been working well for me

been doing this for a few days and i got the new zumi mojo and gloves, new TR orb and gloves, the met boots, all the new wiz set (except glove), the sader bracers.......... i think can finish all in 2 weeks

thing is, i dont play season so farming T6 is a breeze LOL

Not bad, can do together GRs. U use ur piranando , I use my monk zip zip a few times will kill the pack. fast fast 6min can finish.

ima9in3

Reaction score
Can sic build and items? :s34:

Sure. Carnevil is the in build now. Refer to onslaught #1524 "Karnage" toon.

All items are BIS. Amulet is subjective though. As for spec, I am using hex, soul harvest to build up my defense and zombie piranhas for mana spender. You can swap this for others.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.