[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

thorsten139

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sure. Carnevil is the in build now. Refer to onslaught #1524 "Karnage" toon.

All items are BIS. Amulet is subjective though. As for spec, I am using hex, soul harvest to build up my defense and zombie piranhas for mana spender. You can swap this for others.

haha onslaught...that fellow hardcore sia...last time we start playing together until today he every night still chionging... :s13:

ima9in3

Reaction score
haha onslaught...that fellow hardcore sia...last time we start playing together until today he every night still chionging... :s13:

No life la. At least it's a non subscription based game that is reliance of your luck and skills rather than to buy your way up as with other games.

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
playing 1 -1.5 hours a day when in the mood vs how i used to cheong in the past

Now i do 4 GR 38-40 runs per night which yields about 850 - 900 BS and is 10 mins each for my wd plus if i eng eng i do 1 more bounty run to stock up

i then use the shards on each set piece for the day - today will be the gloves for the new wiz set

so an average of 1 per day has been working well for me

been doing this for a few days and i got the new zumi mojo and gloves, new TR orb and gloves, the met boots, all the new wiz set (except glove), the sader bracers.......... i think can finish all in 2 weeks

thing is, i dont play season so farming T6 is a breeze LOL

ya my ns easy.. but my season char is crap at the moment..
maybe i should use my ns dh to get nat set again + monk set haha

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No life la. At least it's a non subscription based game that is reliance of your luck and skills rather than to buy your way up as with other games.

last time can buy.. now remove ah cant buy anymore..

Wolfaro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any good guide on nat Set DH?
Got macros for alternate left and right click?

HeiBiHiam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
noob question,

why u all need macro for d3? what's the use of a macro in d3? example of macro?

macro legit anot?

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The active defensive offensive bonus boost and 'god'-mode usually on marco.since they are cooldown based and need recasting. Some pple use "num lock trick"

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
macro is to improve quality of life.. like macro to use those mantra to stack up taeguk, macro to ww so you dont have to click anything just mouse over it.. macro to press in sequence to trigger the F&R ring..

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
noob question,

why u all need macro for d3? what's the use of a macro in d3? example of macro?

macro legit anot?

macros is grey
blizzard technically didnt ban it although their EUA does allude that if it interferes with gameplay it is prohibited

btw macros came about because of the old CM wiz where you can stun lock everyone but your fingers will die in 10 mins

at that time only 2 heroes are playable
CM wiz or WW barb
no other choice
give u a sense of how far back, crusader wasnt invented yet
LOL

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
macros is grey
blizzard technically didnt ban it although their EUA does allude that if it interferes with gameplay it is prohibited

btw macros came about because of the old CM wiz where you can stun lock everyone but your fingers will die in 10 mins

at that time only 2 heroes are playable
CM wiz or WW barb
no other choice
give u a sense of how far back, crusader wasnt invented yet
LOL

yea... but i played cm wiz till my fingers are not pain any more..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.