_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what bug??

i also no dod
lol

what? is there such a thing?

From D3 quote:
"Thank you, everyone, for reporting this issue! We've identified a bug that sometimes prevents players from benefiting from Zunimassa’s 6-piece set bonus when there's more than one Witch Doctor attacking the same monster(s). We’re working a fix right now, but we don't yet know if this is something that can addressed via hotfix or if it will require a client-side patch. As a result, we also don’t have a time frame to share.

Thanks again for your reports, and for your patience in the meantime. We'll be sure provide more information once it’s available. "

Source:
So, yesterday I was playing with my friends avila and OftRepeated, myself with petdoc and they with carndocs.

During our first run, both me and avile were using Acid Rain. After a few minutes of rift, I started to notice that after I cast Acid Rain to get Z6 bonus, avila casted his Acid to get his bonus, but the moment his Acid hitted the mobs, my bonus was gone. So I casted Acid again, got my bonus, avila casted his and I lost my bonus again.

We talked after the rift and he also noticed that he was not getting his bonus when I had my Acid Rain and my bonus up. We first thought that it was something with us using the same skill to get the bonus, or even with Acid Rain itself. He changed his Acid Rain to Grasp and I changed mine to Poison Haunt.

Next rift: No success. Same problem happened. I casted haunt (with haunt belt) on every mob on screen. The second his Grasp (cold) hitted the mob, my bonus was gone. Plus, I started to notice that it was also happening with mobs on Piranhado area.

On the final rift I switched back to Acid Rain and avila kept Grasp and Nado. I recorded part of the rift and pointed out on video some parts where you can see the "bug" happening.

I called "bug" because I think each player should get his individual bonus, without other players skills interfere. It is impossible to play a group of 4 WDs, all of them using zuni 6 piece set, and we take turns to get the bonus.

Here is the video that I have recorded: https://youtu.be/MaEQ9qdwAV8

My damage is not very high, but usually my FA deal between 60M~120M and fetishes 40~80M, with set bonus. As you can see on my video, they deal that kind of damage as long as my bonus is up, but when avila casted his skills, I instantly lost my bonus. Even if I casted Acid again, mobs on Nado and Grasp area give no bonus at all. It seems to be a problem with all mana spenders.

Please fix it :)

That's why I think that time partner with delay on T6, kill speed a bit slow. lol

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From D3 quote:

That's why I think that time partner with delay on T6, kill speed a bit slow. lol

no wonder
but 4 WDs with each 23 fetishes is going to crash the pc

btw does anyone know if using giblin knife will increase the fetishes beyond 23?
or is that a hard cap?

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no wonder

btw does anyone know if using giblin knife will increase the fetishes beyond 23?
or is that a hard cap?

wah i think i need to up my gfx card to take that...
it seems after the update.. the game seems to be laggy at times.. isit my pc or the game it self?

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no wonder

or is that a hard cap?

U get 3 more tiny ones. Not really good for anything.

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah i think i need to up my gfx card to take that...
it seems after the update.. the game seems to be laggy at times.. isit my pc or the game it self?

not to me

but d3 did crash alot when there were 4 CMs last time
they even issued a warning i recall............

ima9in3

Reaction score
whats the GR now for 2nd?

GR 55. But I think I will drop to 3rd if I don't down GR 56 soon. Have to fish for Maps with unburied/ponies/unicorns/dust eaters. Have to pray hard for no reflect mobs and easy RG too.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/rankings/era/3/rift-wd

HeiBiHiam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The active defensive offensive bonus boost and 'god'-mode usually on marco.since they are cooldown based and need recasting. Some pple use "num lock trick"

so macro is a summary of sequential keys into 1 button right?

macro is to improve quality of life.. like macro to use those mantra to stack up taeguk, macro to ww so you dont have to click anything just mouse over it.. macro to press in sequence to trigger the F&R ring..

icic... so the macro serves as your servant to improve quality of life ingame lol

macros is grey
blizzard technically didnt ban it although their EUA does allude that if it interferes with gameplay it is prohibited

btw macros came about because of the old CM wiz where you can stun lock everyone but your fingers will die in 10 mins

at that time only 2 heroes are playable
CM wiz or WW barb
no other choice
give u a sense of how far back, crusader wasnt invented yet
LOL

i was one of those cm wiz back then... stopped playing cos i scared it will break my keyboard lol

GR 55. But I think I will drop to 3rd if I don't down GR 56 soon. Have to fish for Maps with unburied/ponies/unicorns/dust eaters. Have to pray hard for no reflect mobs and easy RG too.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/rankings/era/3/rift-wd

haelim = worst RG.

winged assassins, lacuni huntresses, worst for ranged.

once i kenna winged assassins, thread so carefully then manage to meet RG. thought i can clear. ***** wild haelim appears and i fugged up :(

ima9in3

Reaction score
go go go
nice to see a wd go so high up!

without dod i guess i cant break 42 either
LOL

Actually 40-50 are doable for carnevil and tiki sac even if non ancient geared. Tiki sac is easier. Higher 40s need to fish for good mobs.

Once above GR 50s, ancient gear and carnevil set up comes into play. Tiki Sac becomes useless cos the damage output is too little even if you can perm lock the enemies.

Did not look back once I swiched over to Carnevil.

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so macro is a summary of sequential keys into 1 button right?

icic... so the macro serves as your servant to improve quality of life ingame lol

i was one of those cm wiz back then... stopped playing cos i scared it will break my keyboard lol

Normally don't program a sequence of steps as this contravenes the T&C of Blizzard. But they seem to be okay with repeating keystrokes. I have like repeat keystroke '1' and '2' every 0.6s on my programmable mouse button not perfect as might miss the timing. The num lock trick still best.

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rorg + convention of elements.
5 piece Zuni
Carnevil
Witching hour
Good amulet
Aughelid shoulder and bracer

i got all but Dod
ammy i dropped my HF with 90% CHD for a lighning immunity one
lol

how does the tiki one work now

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Normally don't program a sequence of steps as this contravenes the T&C of Blizzard. But they seem to be okay with repeating keystrokes. I have like repeat keystroke '1' and '2' every 0.6s on my programmable mouse button not perfect as might miss the timing. The num lock trick still best.

CM was actually a sequence
actually how the wiz also uses sequence just not as quick

muscle memory still best

LOL

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.