[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same Bro, Just got mine too :) Btw you placed your order from Funz Centre? Seems like the only shop that is reliable and local warranty from Sony.

Mastercard 10% Code = MASTER1410

just tried, not valid liao

nvm next tuesday wait for 5% master card tuesday and try again LOL

Umbrellaman

Reaction score
Persistent Eject Issue

Hi all,

Has anyone experience the disc ejection problem with the PS4 and sent it to Sony Service Centre for repair? Has the issue resolved after servicing/repair? What was the outcome I've already tried all the possible remedies online and the official troubleshooting guide from sony as well (power off, wait and turn on again) but the issue is becoming more and more rampant :(

Any experience please share?

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Has anyone experience the disc ejection problem with the PS4 and sent it to Sony Service Centre for repair? Has the issue resolved after servicing/repair? What was the outcome I've already tried all the possible remedies online and the official troubleshooting guide from sony as well (power off, wait and turn on again) but the issue is becoming more and more rampant :(

If screw eject screw method does not work better send for repair liao

Sent from Xiaomi MI PAD using GAGT

stridersd

Reaction score
Rakuten promo 12% + 5% MasterCard + 5% shopback. Total about $456, those wanna get this is a good chance. Use promo code master3112

Bro the promo still on?
Currently i go Rakuten see, only 10% off with code.
I dont mind paying 2% more, but
never talk about the 5% mastercard or 5% shopback =(

Intend to hoot one and join the club

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

This is a known issue with PS4.
If under warranty, just send for repair. ;)

laztgear

Reaction score
warranty registeration

those who bought from funz center via online, how u register your warranty online ah? the serial no. is S01-XXXXXXX (7numbers, this is the serial no. right?). mine keep on saying invalid on sony.com.sg. plz help thx thx!

onizuka_eiji

Reaction score
Bro the promo still on?
Currently i go Rakuten see, only 10% off with code.
I dont mind paying 2% more, but
never talk about the 5% mastercard or 5% shopback =(

Intend to hoot one and join the club

Can anyone share how to the above? Went to try out the coupons in the earlier posts, all didn't work now..

Thanks!

DaRkXiDe

Master Member
Reaction score
those who bought from funz center via online, how u register your warranty online ah? the serial no. is S01-XXXXXXX (7numbers, this is the serial no. right?). mine keep on saying invalid on sony.com.sg. plz help thx thx!

You need to have an Asia PSN account to be able to register the warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.