NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

geroro

Reaction score
Hello all! My misery has ended today by receiving a letter of acceptance into NTU ADM this afternoon via email.

I hope my comrades-to-be will receive the notification soon; remember to check your email!

omg hello comrade!!!! are you going for the tea session???

edit: haha it would be nice if there's a party though

Last edited:

jl255

Reaction score
Haha same here! I'm also thinking whether to choose nus or smu... A lot of ppl say different thing so I'm also confused which to choose. Smu really prepare its students for work-ready, and career prospect wise also good. And heard that Smu well known for its business course too. Nus also equally good, strong alumni based, and maybe you can check out this: it shows more details of NUS business by a senior:

Try this thread:

http://forums.sgclub.com/singapore/which_uni_business_512437.html

anglewing

Reaction score
My application status for NUS just changed from "Application processing" to "Your application has been processed". My first choice was FASS btw.

Qosmix

Reaction score
So does anyone know if we still stand a chance if we appeal to the same course even if we went for the interview but didnt do that well? Referring to smu here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.